Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Special Rounds
(Posting this suggestion on behalf of a member of the community.)

This is an idea to have special rounds in-between a round each map. It can be implemented pretty easy and has over 22 different fun rounds 

Link: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/tt...ial-rounds

Any other suggestions would be cool.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I've played on other servers that have similar things and i always hated it...
I can see the appeal but personally i just don't enjoy the special rounds i am here to play TTT not Simon says.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
I'm with cactus on this one. I remember when special rounds used to happen every once in a while when staff would activate them, and I did not like it. I just wanna play ttt.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I liked it being once a map and votable, so majority rules on it and it's not guaranteed every map (or even most maps), was a good system, miss it
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I liked forcing upside down, sideways, and inverse rounds.

half of them besides those were broken anyway pretty sure when we had it
(12-19-2020, 12:40 PM)Gabe Wrote: I liked forcing upside down, sideways, and inverse rounds.

half of them besides those were broken anyway pretty sure when we had it
yeah a few would crash the server that's why it got das boot
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
That sounds very fun to add in the game mode. Why not add a Deathmatch once a person dies during the match? That is what I believe makes TTT a much more fun game.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Special rounds are a great way to not only slow the server down but also increase player's expectations to something that just isn't logical for TTT. Plus unless there is a randomized option I don't see how this would work with staff members who may like a certain mode more than others (this would cause a lot of issues with players). If people now, are claiming that bhopping and the grapple hook exploit is that big of a problem than imagine when a staff member turns on the low gravity, super speed, and simon says gamemodes.
(12-19-2020, 01:47 PM)White Owl Wrote: Special rounds are a great way to not only slow the server down but also increase player's expectations to something that just isn't logical for TTT. Plus unless there is a randomized option I don't see how this would work with staff members who may like a certain mode more than others (this would cause a lot of issues with players). If people now, are claiming that bhopping and the grapple hook exploit is that big of a problem than imagine when a staff member turns on the low gravity, super speed, and simon says gamemodes.
Only admins would have the ability to force a special round and activate special features.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
They were fun on here, but they got buggy and people forced the rounds. Idk