Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cya later fam
(11-10-2020, 09:33 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Another small update. Life’s still going okay, I got a job and I’m expecting my first paycheck this Thursday. I moved into a trailer that was set up for us from the person we were staying with. It was sketchy and the people are sketchy so we’re trying to move out by the end of this month. I don’t have data or WiFi right now so I haven’t been able to contact anyone but I’ll get that sorted out eventually. I miss everyone and I wish to play again soon since I plan on staying here instead of moving to California to stay in our van like we planned. So hopefully all this gets sorted soon. Take care everyone and stay safe <3!
I thought someone necro'd this then I saw this wholesome update. Glad to hear you're doing alright and congrats on the job!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Time for another life update! So my last updates was 11-10-20, since then thanksgiving has happened! Along with so many other things, we have found out so much and managed to move out of the trailer! We were living there since October 11th and we had no heating, the shower wall had mold and such but it was somewhere to stay besides our car or a friends house, just recently it’s been getting colder, and we still had no heat since we’ve been trying to ask about it and get it worked out since October. The pipes finally froze the other night as it got to -4°f. The next day we ended up packing up all of our stuff and moving into another friends house in maybe 8 hours total, which is a pretty crazy thing and could have turned out much worse. We are a little out of money cause of the trailer house fiasco and us being there illegally cause we were renting from someone who wasn’t the owner and the building wasn’t up to code and everything, but all is taken care of now and we’re safe. I still miss everyone here and wish to start talking to more people soon as I now have WiFi, I still work most days but the holidays are coming soon and I hope to enjoy those around my friends and I hope all of you enjoy them as well. Good luck with everything, stay safe, stay health, love y’all!
miss you mini hopefully you'll be able to find a better place to rent soon much love and stay safe
[Image: J6yUs0g]