Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Special Rounds
(12-19-2020, 01:43 PM)RedBoltBall Wrote: That sounds very fun to add in the game mode. Why not add a Deathmatch once a person dies during the match? That is what I believe makes TTT a much more fun game.
we have tried it at least 3 times it is just to buggy or laggy to be viable
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I remember special rounds, back in the days where you could get slain for propkilling from the grave!
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Special rounds are bad
former admin2
I appreciate the anonymous player's creativity and desire to "spice things up," but I think it would shake things up too much.
Plus the server can barely handle my T rounds, let alone special rounds.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-19-2020, 04:22 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 01:43 PM)RedBoltBall Wrote: That sounds very fun to add in the game mode. Why not add a Deathmatch once a person dies during the match? That is what I believe makes TTT a much more fun game.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the reason it was removed was because the Detective turret is garbage and would shoot at the players in spec DM and hit players that are alive
(12-20-2020, 08:43 AM)coca cola but guacamole Wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the reason it was removed was because the Detective turret is garbage and would shoot at the players in spec DM and hit players that are alive

This was an issue yes but not the only one. The current deathmatch add-ons out there also cause performance issues for the server and don't like to play well with other add-ons than just the detective turret.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-20-2020, 06:26 PM)Nicol Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 08:43 AM)coca cola but guacamole Wrote:

This was an issue yes but not the only one. The current deathmatch add-ons out there also cause performance issues for the server and don't like to play well with other add-ons than just the detective turret.
just fix it then smh stupid admin
big +1 for special rounds as long as it's used very sparingly, like once every other map. hope it gets considered for test server one day.