Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OpenYoLegs Multiple RDM
Thank you.

Thanks for the -1 rep too @"Burrito Bowl" that was necessary.
So I found multiple RDM's (some being immediately as the round started) so he'll be serving a 30 day ban for now. We will however continue investigating the complaint of the "Donor Abuse" that is being claimed.

This Ban Request will be left open for now incase anyone has screenshots for when it happened, while we continue to look into this further.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Some video evidence of this naughty lad doing naughty things:

(04-15-2017, 10:55 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Some video evidence of this naughty lad doing naughty things:

Nice job recording. That is definitely abuse from him

+1 for demotion to supporter
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Saw this coming the first time i met him he was spamming the mic, i gagged him, he ungagged himself and asked "who do you think you are?" lel
(04-15-2017, 10:55 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Some video evidence of this naughty lad doing naughty things:

Glad someone had evidence of him being a dick.
(04-15-2017, 11:10 AM)reed1103 Wrote:

Nice job recording. That is definitely abuse from him

+1 for demotion to supporter
Supporter?

1. That rank doesn't exist.... ;)
2. I think that he will still abuse whatever powers he has as supporter...
He has been banned permanently for constant RDM, thinking the rules don't apply because there are no staff on, ghosting, and donor abuse.