Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OpenYoLegs Multiple RDM
Offender's Name: OpenYoLegs

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56193453

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: RDM at the beginning of multiple rounds. Shot me and ran away. I chased him and killed him and then he kicked me for RDM and other people called him out when they checked the damage logs.

When They Did It: April 15th 2017 4am-6am PST

Potential Witnesses: An 'Ol Spicy Keychain (Master), Stelliferous (Member)

Proof: check the logs or ask witnesses?

Other: .
@"The Ol' Spicy Keychain"
[Image: original.gif]
Can vouch, was also kicking A LOT of people for questionable reasons
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
really need screenshots
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I can vouch for Open legs being an overall asshole, when i was playing a day or so ago he attempt RDMed me a few times as well an RDM, gagged me multiple times for no reason, and i can get some video evidence as well with him saying things along the lines of "there are no admins on i can do whatever you can't report me". He also said that Donors can't be demoted and such, i think he needs to be taught a lesson about following the rules like everyone else.
Don't really have screenshots. I let it slide a few times before reporting him and when I finally decided to report, my console was being filled with errors and whatnot. Multiple witnesses in this thread though.
Ahh if you give the map they did it on someone can pull up the old logs if you didnt take pics
I'll dig up the oldlogs later. Right now we are trying to see if we can pull the chat logs to see if any abuse was involved. We aren't going to punish based on witnesses, we need screenshot proof.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
So witnesses are good enough for court cases but not gmod server cases. Lol. Well I hope there's some way you can find it. Like I said my console was filled with garbage at the time so I couldn't even scroll up to show that the round had just started and I was killed instantly and he was innocent.
False witnesses are a thing, we don't want to falsly punish a player. Which is why we ask for evidence, whenever it happens you should take it. No butts, no forgives. You'll never know if they stop or continue.

Witneses are semi useful, but only for some scenarios.

Like I said, we are looking into it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]