Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
COMING SOON: Slamin' Summer time hits!
As you may remember, I made a st. Patrick's day queue list to queue for end of the round music. To continue this idea of queueing music, I have decided to make a Slamin' Summer hits queue list. I have decided to drop the list in June, and I am aiming to have a MINIMUM of 25 songs. You can even see as much as 50 or more. The best part of this is that I am taking summer hit suggestions. Just link a song below, and I will review it. The song list will only be available when the list drops, so you will or will not know if your song makes it until I drop the hits.

Inb4 Easy street
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]

To help make whatever the list turns out to be be more bearable.
I know this is mainstream but I would like to see It Won't Kill Ya by the Chainsmokers, either the chourus or the drop

Also 2 requests:

1. Can you post the playlist like the 1st of June, cause us college people are done first week of May.
2. Make sure some real songs of the summer make this list
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(04-12-2017, 07:58 PM)City Wrote: I know this is mainstream but I would like to see It Won't Kill Ya by the Chainsmokers, either the chourus or the drop

Also 2 requests:

1. Can you post the playlist like the 1st of June, cause us college people are done first week of May.
2. Make sure some real songs of the summer make this list

I'm aiming to get this out mid June, and almost all songs will be all summer

Lmao when young Rick Astley and young Trevor Horn are the same person
lets get some 311 and Real Big Fish up in here
Remember, all submissions must be in the form of Youtube links
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]