Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request for feedback
Ingame Name: synthray (may include '[NoAudio]')
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73941279
Time Played: 413* hours at the time of checking (again, through server time)
When First Joined: God knows: I can recall 30-sep but I was thinking of a little bit earlier
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): It kind of changed: 08:00-09:00 to 19:00 and maybe 23:00 COT due to lockdown. Might change a little bit but I'd be able to stay early in the morning. People are also there and now there's no need to "wake up" the server.
Rank Desired: Test Mod
Current Rank: Trusted
What can you do to help the community: At first I thought I could provide a better ambient to the people joining the server but I'm starting to think I failed. Anyway, providing content or some ideas to help address the current problems is what I can provide to help the team. Everything from my past application still applies here.
Why you want to help the community: having the opportunity to try to be of service, affecting gameplay directly at the time I'm in is what I might be able to do and what I want. Unfortunately the tools I have as Trusted are not enough and they include a need for global messages instead of Discord Relay. I'm still convinced I can try to help by improving the shape of the community and I still want to build a plan for it along with the team.
Still a matter of self satisfaction and wanting to become better at dealing with wrongdoers. Also a matter of helping at morning where staff is almost inexistent but also needed. I guess that the TMod title also has better impact to new players or people unfamiliar with the ranks. Usually the words Moderator or Admin are always instantly seen as an reference to staff. I've seen people not thinking of me as staff until I issued an aslay. Kids doing things wrong have a strange pattern of being stubborn until they get banned and that was one of my findings, so I guess I'm getting the grasp of it.
I still want to help since the community needs people showing interest on it. Those pinks are about to find their worst nightmare.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13111
How did you find us?: Server Browser
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yup
Other: Mind the title! I know it's a little early. Nicol, please extend my app to two weeks if you can.
I think you've been doing everything to an excellent standard only constructive criticism i could give is maybe just be a bit more confident in your decisions you know the rules you know how to enforce them you just gotta trust your gut more but that will come with experience and time so i think its a pretty clear

+1

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
This is gonna be a big +1 for Me dog

GET THIS MAN HIS LIGHT BLUE ROLE

PROS
-Active
-Reliable
-Generally Nice.

CONS
- None.
+1, is on consistently and follows the rules to the T. He’s fair to all players and a would make a great addition to the T-mod team.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1, not much else to say here
[Image: 90]
plus one. very good at doing reports and handles server issues in a way that is professional. Synthray is also a very nice person in general and its very apparent when he is on the server. Like bryan said though just be more confident and you will be fine. Good luck!
+1 when I've played with you you seem chill and cool hope you get promoted.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Absolutely +1. You've been a big help, and I see you at the same times I'm on the server. You and I both know how much we need a TMod during the hours we play.
He/Him/His
I'll +1 synthray, I've played when he's on a good bit and there's never been an issue. Keeps his cool and is genuinely fun to have on server.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I feel like im hardly ever on the server at the same time as you but I see u put in good work on discord n forums so +1