Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Start E-Drama
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. *Present a false notion of there being some game-breaking issue*

*insert wall of text here talking about said false notion that nobody will read*

This is a huge issue. *Insert random issue nobody cares about*

*insert random solution that most people will not support* 

I.E. GCubed must become the new TTT admin, and be the sole admin. With GCubed, we could  finally do what he constantly states while drunk: Make Dink's Great Again.  Sorry Nicol, but you're a beta male simp and you get pussywhipped by e-girls. 

*be sure to insult the guy who unbanned you from the forums too, that's good too*

thanks guys that is all. 

*close thread on completely meaningless gmod server for entertainment and e-drama* 

Mission accomplished. You just created.... E-Drama.
Damn... ok. I think league is such a fun game and the players are very smart. SIKE!!! XD?
./ BASED \.

+REP
Fun Fact: if you say “fun fact” people will read your entire comment.
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I still have no idea what happened :)
[Image: bb6.jpg]
(12-27-2020, 09:25 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: I still have no idea what happened :)

this isn't in reference to anything, it's just me dropping information on a good way to start shit