Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gift That Keeps On Giving.
(12-27-2020, 03:42 AM).ceebeast Wrote: You’re a fun player and cool guy to be around, but I have seen you be one-sided, rude, and very aggressive to quite a handful of people, especially guests. I’ve also heard you threaten to kick or gag individuals that did argued with you. I don’t think you did it, but I remember the threats. And for that reason I’m out. I’d like to see you be more level-headed before I vouch for you.

I will point out that I witnessed this happening maybe 3-4 times that I can recall over the past 2 months, and there is no other mention of a similar situation by anyone else. I am inclined to believe that these were isolated and rare incidents but as a staff member you need to keep cool 24/7. These are the only negative things that stuck out to me regarding your app, everything else about you makes you seem good for the position.
not like i'd rat on him if he did but he has absolutely never done this and it is extremely out of character for him to do something like that. when all that kevyn shit happened a couple of weeks back he didnt do shit with his donor powers. and every second we've shared time on this server i have not seen him argue with one dude the entire time. Now I would ask if you were high, but my mother taught me to be polite so instead i must inquire: Are you, person(s) addressed going by the name .ceebeast, under the effects and influence of addictive and occasionally hallucinogenic drugs such as marijuana, methamphetamine, and cocaine?
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
(12-27-2020, 05:08 AM)Gabeolo Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 03:42 AM).ceebeast Wrote: You’re a fun player and cool guy to be around, but I have seen you be one-sided, rude, and very aggressive to quite a handful of people, especially guests. I’ve also heard you threaten to kick or gag individuals that did argued with you. I don’t think you did it, but I remember the threats. And for that reason I’m out. I’d like to see you be more level-headed before I vouch for you.

I will point out that I witnessed this happening maybe 3-4 times that I can recall over the past 2 months, and there is no other mention of a similar situation by anyone else. I am inclined to believe that these were isolated and rare incidents but as a staff member you need to keep cool 24/7. These are the only negative things that stuck out to me regarding your app, everything else about you makes you seem good for the position.
not like i'd rat on him if he did but he has absolutely never done this and it is extremely out of character for him to do something like that. when all that kevyn shit happened a couple of weeks back he didnt do shit with his donor powers. and every second we've shared time on this server i have not seen him argue with one dude the entire time. Now I would ask if you were high, but my mother taught me to be polite so instead i must inquire: Are you, person(s) addressed going by the name .ceebeast, under the effects and influence of addictive and occasionally hallucinogenic drugs such as marijuana, methamphetamine, and cocaine?

I mean even I’ve seen what .ceebeast described, albeit only once. I don’t know Nimble Jack well enough or even played with him enough to give him a +1 or -1 or really even comment but I doubt .ceebeast is going out of his way to lie about it. Unless you spend every passing second with someone, I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities that someone acted in a way that others didn’t like or was unbecoming of staff-candidate. (even if as you said, it’s uncharacteristic)
[Image: xdjlve.png]
@Gabeolo to assume makes an ass out of you and I (refer to jax reply). I think you’re younger so I advise that you draw similarities to what just happened and situations in life, it’ll help you resolve or avoid situations rather than make naive comments or decisions.
Stop fighting in my staff app, I appreciate you standing up for me gabe but he has the right to express his thoughts and opinions about me, whether they be true or not.
(12-27-2020, 01:55 PM).ceebeast Wrote: @Gabeolo to assume makes an ass out of you and I (refer to jax reply). I think you’re younger so I advise that you draw similarities to what just happened and situations in life, it’ll help you resolve or avoid situations rather than make naive comments or decisions.
with all due respect i do not understand what you are talking about in any of your posts in this thread, lets stop here before anyone gets another headache yeah?
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Nimble,

Not gonna lie, I haven’t seen you on server from what I recall. I do see you make ban requests so I see your active but I cannot speak on the actions you Protray on server.

Final Vote: +0

Good luck!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Since Jacks Last Application

He has been more active on the discord and Ban Requests.
Hasn't had any incidents
Has been helpful to staff

Give this man a chance

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
BUMP. After some consideration, I cannot give you a +1 due to the concerns I raised earlier in the thread but ignoring those rare instances, I do think that you are a capable candidate and a good fit for staff. I have not seen similar behavior for a while.
Your application has been accepted! Congratulations and welcome to the staffing team.
[Image: b_560x95.png]