Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days)
FORMAT FOR POST (READ BEFORE POSTING)
[b]quiche commando[/b]
[Image: avatar_1.png?dateline=1483249347]

[Image: donorplus.png]

Threads: 11
01-01-2017, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2019, 05:37 PM by Gabe. Edit Reason: one slight change to be accurate )
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name:the mad shitter

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:43140995

Who Banned You:RenzoLeBenzo

Reason For Ban:Toxcicity and slurs

Length of Ban:Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban:Hey. It's me again.

Been a while. A few months actually. Didja miss me?

Heh. Figured maybe not. You're not still mad, are you?

Guess you've got every right to be. After how things went that day.

Listen. Wanted to talk about a few things. Seriously.

I know when we split, some things went down. We said stuff. I hurt you. You hurt me.

*gulps*

I know I'm no saint.I've done some things, man. Awful things.

Terrible, twisted things.

There was the shouting. The names. The cyberbullying.

Oh god, the cyberbullying.

Scarcely a moment's peace.

I gave in to the beast inside and emerged a monster.

I was wrong. Shouldn't have done things the way I did. Should've listened.

God knows you tried to tell me.

Kept telling you not to trip. It's no big deal. These little things, they don't matter.

Too late I realized that they do.

Too late I realized it was I who was tripping.

And it wasn't a carpet surf, trawling the shag and watching walleyes drip off the treetops.

No, it was a thought loop. A vicious, terrible thought loop.

No destination.

No design.

No structure.

Only pure, unadulterated mayhem.

I keep thinking about you. Bout are time together. Bout hte good times.

About the magic.

Sparks flying, howls of souls intertwined and given over to moments of raw passion.

Time whirling by like a shooting star skid marking the night sky.

Maybe you didn't feel the same way. That's fine.

Would break my heart if you ever told me that. But that's people, man.

The discord of life.

When you kicked me out of yours... god...

Why not just take all of me?

Can't you see, I'm no good without you.

Take my arms, I just want to lose them.

Take my lips, I'll never use them.

You took the part that once was my heart. So why not take all of me?

Don't you get it?

Call it god, call it fate, call it destiny.

Whatever it is, we were meant to encounter one another. To save one another.

You complete me.

I need you... I can't live without you.

I can't stand the thought of living like this... living apart, not even on your periphery...

Babey, I dig you. Maybe you dig me. I know we used to get jiggy with it fore sure, but maybe it didn't mean anything to you.

It did to me.

I was blind. Intoxicated by ecstacy.

Looking back on it now, it's almost like a dream. Ethereal.

Time lost as life marches ever onward.

I think it's about time we buried these demons. Threw down the towel.

Dropped the quarrel.

This doesn't have to be how it ends. We can't go back, but we can go forward.

Hand in hand.

Together.

It wasn't all so bad, was it?

We used to have such wonderful times together...

To romp through meadows of pleasure, stuck to each other like flies on tape.

Squealing like rats in a cistern, munching on nuggets of happiness.

It don't have to be the same as it was.

I know it probably never can be.

But maybe something new.

Maybe even better.

Something different.

Different ain't so bad, I think. I guess different is what you wanted from the beginning, huh?

I know I scuzzed up. Said some bad words.

You don't have to forgive me.

*scratch's nut's*

But strawberry, I wanna be good to you. I wanna be the right man for you. I wanna do better than I did.

I can't promise I'll be a good man. All I can say is that I'll try.

I know I'm a lot of things. I know I haven't showed you the best I can be.

But I'm no liar. Stretched the truth, taken rides for all their worth? Perhaps.

Perhaps too far, I'm willing to admit that much.

But I would never lie to you.

So what do you say, doll? Wanna give this thing another try?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:God I miss you so much. So very very much. It's been so long. I can't stand it.
ed.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Its weird how this lines up with my life. Whats different about you though. How have you changed
(12-26-2020, 10:35 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Its weird how this lines up with my life. Whats different about you though. How have you changed
I'm different babey. You gotta beleive me.... juist lemme prove it to you........
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
In all seriousness,

please bring this man back to TTT. It got very stale after he was banished. 

+1
This seems very trolly when reading through it. This is an unban requests not s poetry session.

That being said my expectations are that, should you become unbanned, there will be strict guidelines regarding your in-game conduct. You had like 30 something warns for various and many reasons. That nonsense needs to cease and desist. This is your third ban for toxicity.

These are the conditions I suggested be implemented last ban request. I feel these are still adequate:
-Mad shitter is not to say any slurs, period. 1 slur == permaban, and I will not support any subsequent appeal.
-Mad shitter will not engage in toxic behavior, and will not be racist in general - even if they are jokes and even if they don't have slurs in them. Comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not micspam, and will comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban
-Mad shitter will not encourage others to harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban.

I will refrain from using a vote at this time.
(12-26-2020, 01:22 PM)Jammin Wrote: This seems very trolly when reading through it. This is an unban requests not s poetry session.

That being said my expectations are that, should you become unbanned, there will be strict guidelines regarding your in-game conduct. You had like 30 something warns for various and many reasons. That nonsense needs to cease and desist. This is your third ban for toxicity.

These are the conditions I suggested be implemented last ban request. I feel these are still adequate:
-Mad shitter is not to say any slurs, period. 1 slur == permaban, and I will not support any subsequent appeal.
-Mad shitter will not engage in toxic behavior, and will not be racist in general - even if they are jokes and even if they don't have slurs in them. Comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not micspam, and will comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban
-Mad shitter will not encourage others to harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban.

I will refrain from using a vote at this time.

Just so there are no work arounds or misunderstandings if you are unbanned and then rebanned, this would apply to any names you choose to play on the server as
My comments apply to STEAM_0:1:43140995.

Frankly if you really want to be unbanned, you should make a real unban request. Rereading the poem this is basically a shitpost.
Put effort into your unbans and they may yield some fruit.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
No
+1 just un ban the poor guy and if he fucks up again don't let him back in at all.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
This made my eyes bleed
-1, go away and take off your fedora
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions