Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days)
(12-26-2020, 01:22 PM)Jammin Wrote: This seems very trolly when reading through it. This is an unban requests not s poetry session.

That being said my expectations are that, should you become unbanned, there will be strict guidelines regarding your in-game conduct. You had like 30 something warns for various and many reasons. That nonsense needs to cease and desist. This is your third ban for toxicity.

These are the conditions I suggested be implemented last ban request. I feel these are still adequate:
-Mad shitter is not to say any slurs, period. 1 slur == permaban, and I will not support any subsequent appeal.
-Mad shitter will not engage in toxic behavior, and will not be racist in general - even if they are jokes and even if they don't have slurs in them. Comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not micspam, and will comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban
-Mad shitter will not encourage others to harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban.

I will refrain from using a vote at this time.

Just so there are no work arounds or misunderstandings if you are unbanned and then rebanned, this would apply to any names you choose to play on the server as

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days) - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-26-2020, 01:29 PM