Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days)
[Image: tenor.gif]

Just so i don't become a hypocrite of my own enforcement of shitposting on ban appeals here's some serious input:

It appears Mr. Shitter's situation is turning into a similar one we saw with Soul, if anyone remembers him. Never thought I would say this but Soul seemed to be slightly more serious when making appeals. Tho soul was banned on basically everything multiple times BUTTT the point is that Mr. Shitter is appealing every month and seems like it will continue...

So I propose we give Mr. Shitter a similar Soul treatment. Not allow him to appeal for X amount of time(6or 3, or however long deemed fit cus idk the specific details on Mr. Shitter's ban. (See here for one of soul's appeals, there are too many to choose from but ). With Soul we also set a condition that if his appeal in X amount of time was not accepted than he would not be allowed to appeal again, tho the circumstances here may be different. So perhaps a similar condition here or one that at least stipulates that the appeal must be serious or he won't be allowed to make another may be a better fit.

TLDR: just set X amount of time for another appeal or/and stipulate the next one must be serious or he won't be allowed to appeal again

thank 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days) - by Gabe - 12-26-2020, 04:39 PM