Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days)
I am sorry to all the haters who do not think I am serious; however, I have meant every single word I have said, and am simply taking a different approach considering I was never told what exactly was wrong with my unban appeal. I look forward to playing with you all. :)

(12-26-2020, 05:26 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: -1, it seems every one of your unban request isn’t serious now. Make a serious unban appeal without any unnecessary stuff. Make it serious. Honestly I agree with Gabe proposition that since this keeps happening you should not be allowed to make an appeal for longer than just the usual 1 month limit or however long the staff wants it and if it’s not accepted then that should be final. I feel like it will be an endless cycle anyway but that is just my opinion and again it’s up to the admin Nicol and other staff members to decide.
I am sorry that you think the rules should be different specifically for me, Jesse, though I can understand your position considering how you were personally affected by my actions in the past. I am sorry you feel that I am being irreverent, however I have been completely serious and meant what I say and how I feel.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days) - by the mad shitter - 12-26-2020, 09:08 PM