Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new murdoor maps
gm_codebreak better spawns FIX
[18.825 MB]

zs_snowy better spaws FIX
[16.154 MB]

#maps4murder

i understand that code and zs_snow are big but thats there normal size just non compressed and to be fair idk how to compress it down like the original creators

note they are hyperlinked
ttt_mcnpcvillage_2016
[2.595 MB]

ttt_mcvillage_V6
[7.969 MB]

sh_smalltown
[8.119 MB]

zs_decommissioned_2a
[7.971 MB]

ttt_crossfire
[7.163 MB]

*all i tested
ph_building edit for murder
[1.717 MB]

dm_darkcastle murder edit
[4.413 MB]
i have removed the "better spawns" maps because there are some minor bug fixes that are needed*

*there back
I believe one of our staff members said that she was planning on testing out these maps at some point so if the results of those tests go well, maybe a few of these can be added in. Thanks for posting by the way, definitely appreciate the community involvement!
(12-30-2020, 12:32 AM)Prince Nicky de Navidad Wrote: I believe one of our staff members said that she was planning on testing out these maps at some point so if the results of those tests go well, maybe a few of these can be added in. Thanks for posting by the way, definitely appreciate the community involvement!
iv tested the maps for spawns thats one thing i check first but they should be fine besides some exploit i may have missed

also nicky if you dont mind and if its possible i just want to constantly to use this thread to suggest maps
Antfarm
[7.959 MB]
Always the same rotation minecraft ,clue,lego, sometimes springbreak

It might be a good idea to remove Vertical city and add new maps
(01-21-2021, 10:04 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Always the same rotation minecraft ,clue,lego, sometimes springbreak

It might be a good idea to remove Vertical city and add new maps
Really now
mu_cove-I've played this map before ,we can add, it doesn't seem to have any problems
ttt_mcnpcvillage_2016 map-More minecraft map ? Yes
zs_decommissioned_2a-Tested looks nice 

Also lets remove 

Snowy castle because spawns are too bad and easy to push people off actually its borring 
Vertical city I don't know why this map was added .Please, let's remove 
Code break because there is 1 spawn