Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nah but FR this time
It's been lit boys (and non-boys) but I'm dipping.  It's been fun being the #1 ranked semi-active trusted  for the past year but I have no intention of playing again.  So uhhh gimme dat donor tho.  Dark Green>other colors.

I've had a great time shitposting in staff discord and admin chat staffing for the past year and a half but game is boring to me now.

Shoutouts to Lycan, Dong, Jack, Battons, Noire, Bryan, and Scoovie.  Also #fuckCactus Heart .

Edit: I also still hold the record as the only person with most map wins while playing on a controller

Now onto the important part of this thing:

After a contentious race and heavy consideration I have decided to choose ceebeast to inherit the position of King of the Trusteds from me.  Carry on the legacy brah.

Chad out
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
congrats ceebeast
The death of a legend... gone but not forgotten. Everyone light a candle [*]

I'll do my best to carry on the legacy you built as King of the Trusteds.

You'll be missed, king. Be smooth, brah.
(12-30-2020, 03:02 AM)Ckg Wrote: snip~

you will be missed ck, i hope you the best of luck on your journeys.

and you were a dame good trusted
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
As a self-admitted member on the top 10 list of TTT trusteds, your lordship will be forever missed.
Can someone say trusted emeritus?

Long live ceebeast.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Do it You won't!!!
No balls!!!

Rest in peace Chad, i will forget you but it will probably take at least a year maybe longer so you got that going for you.
I will now go out of my way to beat all of your records
someone demote me back to trusted and give me a controller ( @Ckg is being bad at wrestling and getting injured a requirement for these records or is that part optional?)

When you come back in 3 months i will be the first to rdm you <3

#FuckMe
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
anyone actually know this guy for playing gmod? I always just knew him for coming in staff discords drunk/high

Just kidding; love you CKG
Fly high chad, live free.
+1
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Long live the king of trusteds <3 

Love you man, be easy, and most importantly cream-pie Karen’s gently.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]