Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Just Tired
This has been coming for some time and well I guess I just got myself motivated enough to do this. I am resigning from my position of PH Admin. I would like to hold the rank of moderator so if I decide to get on the server, I can still help out, ban, etc but I can understand if people/Dink would not like that. Even though I was only occasionally able to answer them, I will not be answering staff on call pings, taking part in a majority of conversations in the staff discords as well as forums. I'll let Dink and the staff team figure that one out.

I do realize that this leaves PH in a bind, without an admin, and I apologize for that. There is no clear 100% good candidate at this time to have the admin role. I would recommend that the moderator squad use a group voting system when it comes to things like unbans or staff application decisions until one can be found. I hope that this does not get too long and winded resignation.

The reason for this resignation is what the title says. I am just mentally exhausted of dealing with server things, poor communication with Dink where I sometimes get an answer right away, never receive an answer, or have to ask everyday for a week to have a broken map that crashes the server removed. I am tired of dealing with the overall Dinkleberg community and watching you guys all hate each other for no good reason other than to be assholes to one another. I'm with 97% of you all but that last 3% just makes my life miserable constantly.

Been an admin for nearly 2 years now which is the majority of my staff time here in Dinks which means I have met many great people over that time and I would like to thank some of them.

@Mother Nuru. I know you're banned and don't respond to forum pings but you are probably the greatest person I met here. You are so caring towards everyone but willing to beat ass if necessary I can guarantee that I would not have lasted this long without you. Thank you for everything.

@"The Triangle" Probably have hung out with you the longest. Many great laughs and many memes, this means that the co-admin spot is open. Get home safe bud

@[Yellow] Travis1421 probably the guy I have gotten along the best with despite me having a healthy relationship of hating you in the beginning. You're fun to be around and I'm pretty sure you could make any game entertaining. You care about this community and willing to go up against anyone if you believe they are wrong.

@"§dLt. Star" can't really ping with that stupid symbol in your name. Be strong man, love ya, and make sure to eat dinner today.

I could easily ping many more people and could say many more things, but this thread would get to long. This is overall a see you later and that I'm sorry.

Make sure to take breaks and drink water every now and then.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Feels bad seeing this but I understand and I hope everyone else can too. You just take care of yourself Fish. Don't be sorry for doing what you need to.
We're all here for you  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
But Fiiiiiiiisshhhhh you're the best Admin everrrrrrr I mean yea, I remember the times you were a Mod that was great but its so sad to see you retire from Admin to Mod but I wish you the best of luck tho, you need it from all the hard work you've done ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
TL/DR Version: PH Moment. 

There, I said it.

I've most definitely shit on PH more than any other community we have, but you were one of the few bright spots on that server. Thanks for everything you did Mr. Fish
God dammit 2020.

I'm with everyone on the train of I'm sad to see this but happy you're not leaving entirely. I have been and always will be grateful for your help and input so please continue to be a part of our discussions and decisions.
You need to take care of yourself, that's 1000 times more important than having to deal with the bullshit that comes to from the server.

I for one and am incredibly proud of you and what you've done. I will wait a bit before for my hostel take over of ph out of respect. Let's play something together soon.

Job well done Fish. <3
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Farewell fish. May 2021 bring you the happiness you want with the burdens of PH admin removed.

You should become a TTT mod so that you have all four servers under your fins.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Despite everything that's happened I never doubted your ability to lead PH and have been one of the best handled admins I've ever met in garrysmod throughout my many years playing. I have no doubt whatever you decide to commit your time to you will excel at it. Godspeed fishy.
Please give him TTT Mod to complete the set.
(12-30-2020, 08:17 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Please give him TTT Mod to complete the set.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
The last Admin I was also Admin with has now resigned, sad but relieving moment. You did great work for PH and this community Fish, I saw that firsthand. You should be proud as well everyone else in this community if they took a minute to realize that. I also understand why you resigned, especially with the poor Dink communication and mental exhaustion. Dealing with some of the ridiculous nonsense in this community that comes with being Admin too. Those were two of my reasons as well.  Hope you take care and you'll realize that this was a good decision.

PS: Now that @"Nicol" is the most senior admin....

Man imagine all the great things that will happen when TTT doesn't have an Admin holy moly Nicol please
[Image: ff81ae899fac271ee6534dccf0173feb.png]