I want this ban off my Record in 2021
+1 unban. You’ve been banned for quite a while, avoiding TTT, and having a good presence in discord. It will stay on your record regardless... don’t do naughty things and think about long term consequences.
+1 its been a year :)
I'm going to -1 this because you clearly still hold grudges for me calling you out for something that happened a long ass time ago, as is evident of you mass -1ing every post I make regardless of context, which I'm assuming is supposed to annoy me in some way. I have never had a good interaction with you, and from your current course of actions I doubt I ever will.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-01-2021, 11:22 AM)Paimon Wrote: I'm going to -1 this because you clearly still hold grudges for me calling you out for something that happened a long ass time ago, as is evident of you mass -1ing every post I make regardless of context, which I'm assuming is supposed to annoy me in some way. I have never had a good interaction with you, and from your current course of actions I doubt I ever will.

No, I'm way past that. I would just notice you -1'ed something I said and I just would simply return the favor. If anything, it sounds like you're projecting.
Honestly I was not going to vote but I decided to change my mind, you say you don’t even know if you want to play right now so I still really don’t see a point in making one now unless you plan on playing sometime soon. As much as I consider you my friend and I have fun hanging out with you I’m just scared of having anymore problems in the server at the moment. You even said so yourself in the appeal that “I’m a headache who causes problems through trolling, and is better off not coming back”. Truth be known I respect you for admitting this since it shows at least some acknowledgment. As much as I would like to play with you again sometimes on ttt I’m afraid I will have to 1- this for now. 
Edit: After thinking over some more I have decided to change my vote to a 1+ for a unban. Whenever you do feel ready to play ttt again I hope you will be fine here. I trust you will be based on your responses, I would hate to see you get in trouble again.
Please mind what you said when you wanted to be banned:
«After some time away, I've declared that at this current moment, I have no interest in either appealing my permaban from TTT or playing Garry's Mod. The game basically brings out the worst in me: toxicity, pettiness, impulsiveness.»

What changed?

Edit: +1
(01-01-2021, 12:13 PM)synthray Wrote: Please mind what you said when you wanted to be banned:
«After some time away, I've declared that at this current moment, I have no interest in either appealing my permaban from TTT or playing Garry's Mod. The game basically brings out the worst in me: toxicity, pettiness, impulsiveness.»

What changed?

At the time of that post, I had allowed this community and the game to become my primary focus, which caused those unhealthy and toxic elements to surface, such as pettiness towards Foxka and Cake, just to name a few instances. It was extremely childish on my part to allow myself to go through with those kinds of actions, rather than handling them professionally.

To answer your question, the only thing that changed is my mindset.  This is not some "new year, new me" bullshit, as I have thought about it since not playing Garry's Mod or being involved with dink's drama. I made the mistake before of allowing everything anyone said get to me, and that is why I would act on impulse at times; I no longer intend to feed into that kind of energy, as it's both unhealthy for myself and the community. I fully intend to have my unban thread (whether it's this one or another one later down the line) to be the last thread/post I make on the forums, as once I am unbanned, I plan to not use these unless it's absolutely necessary.

Hope that answers your question.

Also, I do not plan to respond to anything else, so the last thing I'll say is this: If this request is denied, I would like to be unable to reapply until May 5th, 2021. Thanks for your time everyone who's looked at this, and I hope 2021 treats you well.
+1 as someone who has never been banned :), he is ok!
former admin2
Didn't like you and two other former staff mass rdm at the same time? Maybe I'm thinking of something else. I think the walking shitpost tag is pretty fair to you tbh
I like you and have never had a problem with you, but you did purposely break the rules. Its your first ban though, so I'll plus one an unban because you didn't really get like this beforehand.
+1 reduction
Your still an idiot though...
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]