I want this ban off my Record in 2021
(01-01-2021, 12:13 PM)synthray Wrote: Please mind what you said when you wanted to be banned:
«After some time away, I've declared that at this current moment, I have no interest in either appealing my permaban from TTT or playing Garry's Mod. The game basically brings out the worst in me: toxicity, pettiness, impulsiveness.»

What changed?

At the time of that post, I had allowed this community and the game to become my primary focus, which caused those unhealthy and toxic elements to surface, such as pettiness towards Foxka and Cake, just to name a few instances. It was extremely childish on my part to allow myself to go through with those kinds of actions, rather than handling them professionally.

To answer your question, the only thing that changed is my mindset.  This is not some "new year, new me" bullshit, as I have thought about it since not playing Garry's Mod or being involved with dink's drama. I made the mistake before of allowing everything anyone said get to me, and that is why I would act on impulse at times; I no longer intend to feed into that kind of energy, as it's both unhealthy for myself and the community. I fully intend to have my unban thread (whether it's this one or another one later down the line) to be the last thread/post I make on the forums, as once I am unbanned, I plan to not use these unless it's absolutely necessary.

Hope that answers your question.

Also, I do not plan to respond to anything else, so the last thing I'll say is this: If this request is denied, I would like to be unable to reapply until May 5th, 2021. Thanks for your time everyone who's looked at this, and I hope 2021 treats you well.

Messages In This Thread
I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:03 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by David - 01-02-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by David - 01-05-2021, 12:43 AM