Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discord Staff App] Do you need help here?
Genuinly, I understand your wish to help out the cesspit that is discord, and I madd respect you for applying for this but like David said, the place is a fucking mess and while I do actually tend to listen when told to fuck off, there is an immense anti-discord staff mentality and that is something you'll have to stand up against.

I do not know you due to lack of gameplay but you must run this through you before setting on, mind you this is not me trying to scare you off here, do you want to try and face off against some of the bigger assholes we have in this community that persevere in discord. Several have burned out, and that is a fate I do not wish upon you as well.

Good luck with your application good sir!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Discord Staff App] Do you need help here? - by David - 01-09-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: [Discord Staff App] Do you need help here? - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 01-09-2021, 09:42 PM