Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice in exile
(04-14-2017, 11:08 AM)❤ Miss Mari ❤ Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 09:29 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 08:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: I think the community will be a lot less toxic now. Russ, through lack of empathy, you were a cunt. That's all i need to say because everything else already has. Thanks for the extra dramapost though, i chuckled at your cry for attention.

See ya, nerd.

I don't think this was necessary sirrrrrr

(04-14-2017, 01:00 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 06:19 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Hello, and welcome to my goodbye. After over 1000 hours on dinklebergs prophunt, under 100 hours on TTT and a couple of hours on DR, it seems that questioning staff judgement has led to my exile. For one, i'd just like to commend the great community that existed around the time I was trusted and user. Everyone was non biased, no drives other than justice, being staff didnt involve back end shit, just dealing with the game and people. Its quite unfortunate that it's not the same now, now community discussion is unadvised, community questions improperly answered, and before the user can object, the question is closed. Is that really how you sustain a community?

Bitching aside, you had something going, and it got thrown away, by what exactly im not entirely sure. It is very sad either way, because I actually greatly enjoyed the server and had a great time being involved in the development of the server. Banning Starky was not serious, it was just a hate lash because I knew I was being thrown away like trash with an opinion.

I do, however, have a pastebin that, well you can deduct the contents yourself. However, I have one final request to the admins of this community. Look at this link with an unbiased mind, and take its contents and look at their integrity. Silencing the most unbiased facts that I have ever voluntarily created because of a biased mind will be unfortunate, and honestly lower my hopes of humanity in general. I know you have the understanding to look at this for its content and informative value, and honestly, if you dont, the people will hate you even more than they do now, and you wouldnt want that would you?

https://pastebin.com/dNzSPNFE

And with that I say goodbye. Its been an honor, but of couse good things must come crumbling down by that one guy.

Sayonara, motherlickers!

Russ, ive been wanting to say this for so long, you were a terrible admin, you were immature, attacked your co owner every chance you got, made it clear you didnt like your own community because its too much "like a daycare", you troll on the forums, you unlock threads for the fun of it, you once turned your entire community against him, from what i hear youre not the nicest towards your players, youre not forgiving, you scare members of the community away for heavens sakes. Admins are supposed to be the pillars of the community, you were nothing of the sort. You were a terrible admin. You say you were helping prophunt by being admin but i think otherwise, i think you were destroying it more than it already was being destroyed. You were not the savior of prophunt that you thought you were.  I can't say I'm happy you got banned, but I understand why starky did it, i still have that conversation of that time you tried spreading false rumors to me about starky, and I can also say I am happy you got demoted. You were not a hero, you were a villian.

Also your immaturity is showing more every time you comment on this thread, which is only proving to people just how much you deserved a demotion.

These reasons alone are why starkys a way better staff than you were

This is more of an attack on him rather than actually addressing much of what he said or any of his points... I don't see how the whole "You're a fucking piece of shit" approach was really necessary.
(04-14-2017, 08:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: I think the community will be a lot less toxic now. Russ, through lack of empathy, you were a cunt. That's all i need to say because everything else already has. Thanks for the extra dramapost though, i chuckled at your cry for attention.

See ya, nerd.

This is also pointless. You're adding nothing to the conversation.

I took that approach because in the end he's still trying to play hero and is still bashing on starky, plus I've been wanting to say this for literal months... And I think the community deserves to know exactly what he did to earn where he is now. I was addressing everything hes done, so dont even try to say my argument wasnt necessary. also i think it's ok to voice your opinions on him on this thread admiral, so other people know just how popular he was with the community, so how about instead of telling people they cant have an opinion and if they do and its negative its not helping, you make one yourself c:, I dont see how youre adding anything to the conversation by only attacking other peoples points, same with you stale.

I've been shutdown
[Image: giphy.gif]
Goodbye Russ,
I really hope you will be able to mature and learn from this experience. 
I hope you will be able to learn to not talk about others behind their backs. 
I hope you will learn to grow past things and not live in the past. 
I hope you will do better in life.

Despite everything that has happened, 
I really hope the best for you Russ.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Honestly what im most sad about is that people are bitching at me because I attacked the co owner instead of actually looking at the integrity of my writing