3Bxnes
Ingame Name: Bxnes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438877938

Who Banned You: bryanbrr

Reason For Ban: constant rdm/maybe some damage trolling too

Length of Ban: Indefinite 

Reason for Admins to Unban: This is my first offence and I get banned. From the evidence the most I should get is a few slays. Yes I killed and hurt people in the game and I'm sorry to all that I hurt, I never meant for it to take a toll on you. From Jesse's logs you can see I wasn't being malicious as I only prop hurt a few people (one of them being a prop duel) and crowbarring someone a little too much. I'm so sorry for everything I've done, and I really hope you guys forgive me. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No I haven't been banned before.

Other:
Hi bxnes,
original ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13451

Constant RDM is a permaban, even for the first offense. That's why the length is so extreme, it forces players to come to the forums to issue an apology.

That being said I'll say that I've played with you a lot and have never seen an issue. And I appreciate the apology you gave.
If you consent to propfight don't involve others next time! :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 So I can ban next time
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
+1 Free my bans bxnes, he’s a regular on the server and always a good time to play with. Not to mention looking at the ban request, it doesn’t even seem like a solid request.

Part of the reasoning was “targeting” (From LemonTiara): “ He also (at least I saw it this way) targeted me on his T rounds, killing me first any time he could, and prop killed me a couple times too. ”

Since when is killing someone as a T bannable or targeting lol? I “target” the same people as T too all the time because 1.) they’re easy to kill 2.) they’re easy to kill and get away with. I don’t understand why everyone in the community loves coining “harassment” or “targeting” as a catch-all phrase. Just undermines actually “harassment” that occurs.

Also from her: “ No, I did not report, and no, I did not/would not have posted the ban request myself.” If she didn’t report, and clearly didn’t care enough to post a report then I don’t think including the logs of Bxnes killing / damaging her should be considered in the ban.

Continuing, I’m obviously not staff but it really seems like this could have been handled with some slays or a couple day ban instead of a permanent ban (even if it’s on par with staff guidelines).

The consistency of some of these bans / unbans is horrendous.

Though, Bones you thought you were a slick rick but you weren't. Keep it together, it's not hard not to go overboard with the "joking" or rdming. Everything in moderation my friend, and it seems (at least to some people) that you went overboard.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(01-06-2021, 01:52 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: +1 So I can ban next time
^Everytime you say this, I can't tell if you're joking but whatever "evidence of mass" you're holding onto should be made null as we wouldn't know if everyone in the logs consented or if reports were filed. That evidence is how long ago??? 

#FREEBXNES

+1 Bxnes should not have been banned to begin with.
There were no staff on and everything Bxnes did "as per the logs" is the same that he usually does when he is on. If no reports were filed then he should not have been banned for mass or even consistent rdm. Not everyone is on the forums and some of the people that were rdm'd may not have reported it which really makes this a null ban. Additionally, I understand making reports on behalf of one person, but if Lemon is the only one verbally complaining I really think staff should have warned Bxnes to stop instead of lumping other ~rdms~ in and calling it mass. I'd get banned for mass or consistent rdm everytime I got on if people only looked at logs.

I know consistent rdm is a perma, but I think context matters. If it was a guest that came on and consistently rdm'd or something okay, easy ban request and get rid of. This isn't me saying that we shouldn't treat regulars the same, but it is to say that Bxnes regularly gets on, staff could have just asked people involved with it before banning him. What happens if Bxnes gets banned for something like this again? Staff are going to say "well you had a similar ban request for the same thing so now you have to 'serve your time'". But that's my 2 cents, I get he's going to get unbanned, but a permaban shouldn't have happened in the first place.
(01-06-2021, 03:08 PM)Burb Year Eve Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 01:52 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: +1 So I can ban next time
^Everytime you say this, I can't tell if you're joking but whatever "evidence of mass" you're holding onto should be made null as we wouldn't know if everyone in the logs consented or if reports were filed. That evidence is how long ago??? 

From the ban request @Gabeolo wrote this under the post "For all y'all staff care it doesn't exist and I'm lying out my ass"

But if he actually wasn't joking I concur
+1

Though I banned him, I followed guidelines and discussed with staff before enacting a ban. This is your first time being banned for RDM so I think a fitting punishment would be just to give you slays and move on. The problem with this is that no reports could be made when this event happened because no staff was on. If the staff was on at the time I'm sure a ban wouldn't have occurred. 

Best of Luck
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
The perma was not issued out of spite it was only issued due to following our staff guidelines, Bryan discussed it with me to make sure it was correct as I was on at the time. I +1 an unban purely based on you took the time to come on and make an appeal.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
To heck with it. I was scared to post my vote but I will do it anyway. 1+, I wasn’t lying when I said I liked playing with you at times but yesterday was just. Ugh.... it was a long day to say the least. Again I can take responsibility for this since I could of probably done some things different. I hope you can forgive me sometime down the line but I will understand if you don’t ever want to speak to me again. I will respect and understand that.
(01-06-2021, 03:56 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: To heck with it. I was scared to post my vote but I will do it anyway. 1+, I wasn’t lying when I said I liked playing with you at times but yesterday was just. Ugh.... it was a long day to say the least. Again I can take responsibility for this since I could of probably done some things different. I hope you can forgive me sometime down the line but I will understand if you don’t ever want to speak to me again. I will respect and understand that.
I don't think you need to apologize for anything. You didn't do anything wrong