Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion (Tell me your opinion)
Only 1 bomb. 2 were not needed. They overkilled it to make sure. Though it did get results.....
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
More bombs = less problems
If we had dropped none there would have been no weebs because the westernize japan would be very different because the war with imperial japan would have lasted longer. So more people would have died and change the outcome of our present.

If you had dropped more bombs then japan would have never became a first world country and save the crash of the 80s with the Nes and save the video game industry.The industry would be a shell an decade or two of what it is today.

Its hard to say if it was necessary because we don't know the other outcomes of more or less of the bombs could have been drop and the changes that could have occurred.

(05-08-2017, 10:55 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Only 1 bomb. 2 were not needed. They overkilled it to make sure. Though it did get results.....

after the first bomb they were still fighting and the U.S was thought it would be a instant surrender.
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
it did terrible things but had to be done :(
Kind of have to agree with everyone else.
If we did not display an overwhelming and unstoppable force.
The honor bound opponent would of fought us till their extinction or victory.
Morally, I am conflicted on dropping bombs period.
Realistically how ever, I feel it was in some regard necessary.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I personally bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-09-2017, 01:57 PM)monkeydog57 Wrote: If you had dropped more bombs then japan would have never became a first world country and save the crash of the 80s with the Nes and save the video game industry.The industry would be a shell an decade or two of what it is today.

The video game crash is a fuckin' meme that only REALLY affected north america. Everywhere else that didn't have a majority console base, for instance parts of europe, was getting along fine. If we had not dropped the bombs, either america would simply bounce back without japan's help or would adopt europe's pc mentality.
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
(05-09-2017, 04:33 PM)An Ol Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 01:57 PM)monkeydog57 Wrote: If you had dropped more bombs then japan would have never became a first world country and save the crash of the 80s with the Nes and save the video game industry.The industry would be a shell an decade or two of what it is today.

The video game crash is a fuckin' meme that only REALLY affected north america. Everywhere else that didn't have a majority console base, for instance parts of europe, was getting along fine. If we had not dropped the bombs, either america would simply bounce back without japan's help or would adopt europe's pc mentality.

I didn't say we wouldn't bounce back from it but their would be set backs. The pc was a shit show up till the early 2000 and would not be fun.

A lot of syfy movies like the matrix would would be a lot different.
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]