Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhanced Prop Hunt
Hey PH nerds,

Dink & the Dev Team have fixed your shitty server. You're now running Enhanced Prop Hunt, which should resolve like 80% of the issues you've had. The server will still be found under the Prop Hunt header in the server browser, so you don't have to worry about that. Additionally, the map vote has been tweaked to have a cooldown (of 5) and only 8 maps to pick from per vote.

As per usual, Dink is making a major change before he goes away for a few days. Anything that needs to be changed (such as super broken shit) will have to wait until Monday the earliest to be fixed. In the meantime, I highly encourage y'all to play it and give us as much feedback as you possibly can on this thread.
Good news for everyone. Hopefully PH gets some more views
The one thing I have a problem with is the voice thingy being able to hear everyone on the server is a bit much because their will be a lot of voices. I liked it before when people can hear only the people on each team so like props can only hear voice for the prop team and the hunters can hear the voice for the hunters team. So far that's my only problem
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-14-2017, 10:30 AM)[Pink]Tori the Tiger Wrote: The one thing I have a problem with is the voice thingy being able to hear everyone on the server is a bit much because their will be a lot of voices. I liked it before when people can hear only the people on each team so like props can only hear voice for the prop team and the hunters can hear the voice for the hunters team. So far that's my only problem

I'll see what we can do about fixing that. Thanks for the feedback!
Its pretty easy to change sv_alltalk to team only, should be fine.
We're also aware of the conflicting F3 keybind. It's something that won't be fixed until Monday the earliest.
(04-14-2017, 10:38 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 10:30 AM)[Pink]Tori the Tiger Wrote: The one thing I have a problem with is the voice thingy being able to hear everyone on the server is a bit much because their will be a lot of voices. I liked it before when people can hear only the people on each team so like props can only hear voice for the prop team and the hunters can hear the voice for the hunters team. So far that's my only problem

I'll see what we can do about fixing that. Thanks for the feedback!

plus both teams can see the mic's when people talk
(04-14-2017, 11:56 AM)[Pink]Tori the Tiger Wrote: plus both teams can see the mic's when people talk

Uhh... yeah, Dink has been made aware. It will be fixed in Dink time.
I would totally play PH but I just get bored with it really quickly
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I really don't have any complaints besides what Tori stated. It's cool to hear both sides when you're in spec and all but it could get out of hand. Aside from that, people can easily taunt spam. Also, whenever I join a team, my mouse appears on screen and I can't look around, shoot or change weapons. It didn't start doing it until the update. But, overall I like it.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies