Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inkyblinky tmod app
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61121573
Discord Tag:inkyblink#4639

Time Played: 939 hours between my two names

When First Joined: March 28th 2015 7:00 pm under the name fastfirechris (cringe ik)
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I'm on a lot these days but mostly 6pm-12am (ET) schools starting soon so I want to try sticking to late hours

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Well so far I slay people that rdm, gag mic spammers, and I'm starting to make more ban requests but id like to deal with mass rdmer in a way other than giving them 99999 slays then kicking them I also want to be able to teleport people when they get stuck

Why you want to help the community: I've spent 939 hours on this server give or take and I've grown attached to the server in that time

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): never 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I wish I could find it its on the old forums and I deleted my account sorry 

How did you find us?: Randomly fast dl helped I had slow internet and an old computer 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yep

Other: I've been on the server so long and I didn't apply for higher staff because at the time we had a lot of staff but I see now how short we can be sometimes I mean hell we only have one admin that I've seen active I just want to help out just a little more I hope yall allow me to :)
1+ because why not. I think this guy will make a good tmod since he does a good job staffing the server from what I seen. I haven’t seen any problems so far so he probably would be fine.

Actually I just remember now that you might need to play more since you got back around 18 days ago and I think you need 2 months worth of active/continuous  playtime or community involvement when you apply other then that I haven’t noticed anything else. The activity thing could pose a problem though. So I’m changing my vote to neutral for now since really that is the only thing I noticed that could hold you back.
(01-14-2021, 07:01 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: 1+ because why not. I think this guy will make a good tmod since he does a good job staffing the server from what I seen. I haven’t seen any problems so far so he probably would be fine.
ill eat ur ass jesse
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Inkyb...145:27015/ not voting rn just dropping this here
Inky,

I very much enjoy playing with you on the server, your witty, have great communication, and have the ability to make a great TMOD but, you've only recently come back within the last month and as a prerequisite, you need 2 active months of community engagement. While I do think you'd be great at the position I believe that showing that you'll be active for the full 2 months will gauge whether or not you'll stay active.

Final Vote: -1 

Please stay around you're fun to play ttt with <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Hi Inky,
TBH i don't feel I know you all that well. I just met you 3 weeks ago (approximately), but I have had the chance to work with you in-game on several occasions.
Pros:
-From what I can tell, you know the rules
-Handle the server well & fairly
-Since New Years very active
-5 (!) ban requests since you came back, all of which resulted in a ban on the accussed player.
Cons:
-Only 3 weeks of recent activity
-May be out of touch with current community issues (e.g. common rulebreakers to watch for, recent guideline/rule enforcement changes, current map exploits, etc.)

Given feedback time for this app, as well as the wait to acquire rank in-server, I think your activity level will reach roughly 1 month by the time you gain your t-mod rank, should this be accepted. My opinion is that, given your extensive history with dinklebergs, I think the month that you will have been back may be enough to get a good refresher on the rules, and to me would satisfy the spirit of "2-months of recent activity."

However, I am curious as to when were you active prior to this recent stretch here in late 2020/early 2021? Staff discord implies you popped in ever now and then but forums seem to imply last active staffing back in 2017.

I'm currently a -0 but if you have significant staff activity (such as actively serving on a committee) for 4+ months, in recent times, then I may upgrade later.

Whatever the result is, I hope you will stay around, you are a very good staff member and I think that, even if you don't get the upgrade now, that you will get it next round!

Edit: to clarify further, I just don't play enough with Inky to truly support it. From what I've seen he is really good at staffing, just not sure if he's tmod ready.
Also -0 is different than +0 in certain applications, despite knee coal's insistence that -0 does not exist.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1, Inky's the best
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Im unsure on how enforced the 1 month of activity rule is, since you've been previously active for a very long time. I'll go ahead a drop a +1 comment real quick because I think you're qualified in every other aspect. If your app is denied for activity being a reason, I hope to see you stick around until you qualify because you seem to do a great job of staffing everyime I see you on! You're on quite consistently and I see you handle rdm reports with no issue.
(01-14-2021, 08:52 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Inky,

I very much enjoy playing with you on the server, your witty, have great communication, and have the ability to make a great TMOD but, you've only recently come back within the last month and as a prerequisite, you need 2 active months of community engagement. While I do think you'd be great at the position I believe that showing that you'll be active for the full 2 months will gauge whether or not you'll stay active.

Final Vote: -1 

Please stay around you're fun to play ttt with <3
SHIT I THOT IT WAS ONLY 1 MONTH UOWDOWABDAWB i understand

(01-14-2021, 08:13 PM)Burb Year Eve Wrote: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Inkyb...145:27015/ not voting rn just dropping this here
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Fastf...145:27015/
this too if it helps for some reason it makes u into different people when u change names
Easy Plus +1

PROS
-Good Staff
-Knows The Rules

CONS
-Needs More Activity