Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inkyblinky tmod app
+1 the best Trusted I've ever had the pleasure of playing with.
in my honest opinion inky is a great staff and a fun player as yes he needs the activity and im using this comment as a bonus for when he reapplies, but he would indeed fit this role so right when you get that time up its a +1 but for now its +0
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Nothing wrong with Inky if you ask me. Along with Jammin and Evan I think I have had a fair amount of time with you. Indeed your work has been nice from my perspective but the activity kills this application. I'd +1 given how well you tend to handle things but not having recent activity is needed to address better the server in general terms.
I think respecting community feed back is most important not that I thought people higher up would agree to me being tmod or that its even my choice but I think ill play a little longer then make another staff app im likeable obviously ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) whats not to like about me. But after looking at what everyone has said I have to agree ill play longer and make a new app btw there is no such thing as a + or -0 you dumb shits 
+1
Played with him a bit before and glad to see him back on again
Based off his gt he is active anywhere from 1-7 hours pretty consistently. 1 more week and he would be at a month of consistently doing 1-7 hour days on server....Idk about yall but my shift at work is only 2 hours longer than his longest stretch in a day....the fact you can handle the server without wanting to punt kick everyone across the map makes me want to support you. I played with you the other day and you made it very enjoyable while still enforcing rules. +1 from me :)
(01-17-2021, 03:50 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Based off his gt he is active anywhere from 1-7 hours pretty consistently. 1 more week and he would be at a month of consistently doing 1-7 hour days on server....Idk about yall but my shift at work is only 2 hours longer than his longest stretch in a day....the fact you can handle the server without wanting to punt kick everyone across the map makes me want to support you. I played with you the other day and you made it very enjoyable while still enforcing rules. +1 from me :)
so essentially I have no life epic
(01-17-2021, 07:45 PM)Inkyblinky Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 03:50 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Based off his gt he is active anywhere from 1-7 hours pretty consistently. 1 more week and he would be at a month of consistently doing 1-7 hour days on server....Idk about yall but my shift at work is only 2 hours longer than his longest stretch in a day....the fact you can handle the server without wanting to punt kick everyone across the map makes me want to support you. I played with you the other day and you made it very enjoyable while still enforcing rules. +1 from me :)

Having no life is staff requirement. just like mods and admins are required to be inactive, dontcha know? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(01-17-2021, 08:17 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 07:45 PM)Inkyblinky Wrote:

Having no life is staff requirement. just like mods and admins are required to be inactive, dontcha know? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sounds bout right
Hi Inky,
While I'm still upset with your lack of talent in the propkill department (3 attemptes with an instakill table WTF!), I do have some additional feedback.
Based on your playtime over the past roughly 24 days that you have been back, I think I am prepared to amend my recommendation.
You have played 65 hours since you returned. This averages out to roughly 2.5 hours a day, or 9.5 hours a week. This is very active for a staff, and I feel it satisfies the requirement of being familiar with today's server.
Given my time working with you, you know the rules and are ready to take on the role of t-mod.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks