Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I watched The Mandalorian and it changed me
Discord Name: CopyrightClaim#0025

Discord ID: CopyrightClaim#0025

Who Banned You: Tbh like, who knows bruh. Maybe Dong lmao idek

Reason For Ban: Toxicity and racism or somethin like that. Seriously I could not find that Ban info for the life of me

Length of Ban: A long time

Reason for Admins to Unban: Idk I think its been awhile and tbh I just wanna show people the pc I built. Like Im super psyched about it and honestly Im just bored. 
I'm a c h a n g e d m a n. As Helen Keller once said, "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): I cant link them but yeah a couple times, not permanent ones but warns and the such

Other: I love you <3
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
ill give you a decision if you can tell what has changed and would change from you being unbanned.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
You're just saying you're bored .Why should they unban you ?
(01-16-2021, 02:20 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: ill give you a decision if you can tell what has changed and would change from you being unbanned.

Well for starts I have a new setup and don't look like a sad rag of a depressed teenager. I've also watched Hunter x Hunter and My Hero. If I were to be unbanned I would have another server on my Discord, and I would talk to people and make acquaintances. I would like to participate in some group stuff, probably would be fun.
(01-16-2021, 02:29 AM)CopyrightClaim Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 02:20 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: ill give you a decision if you can tell what has changed and would change from you being unbanned.

Well for starts I have a new setup and don't look like a sad rag of a depressed teenager.
This isnt really a reason for you to be unbanned
I've also watched Hunter x Hunter and My Hero.
same as the first
If I were to be unbanned I would have another server on my Discord, and I would talk to people and make acquaintances.
another discord server isnt a reason to be unbanned its a poormans brag, last time you didnt seem fond of people

I would like to participate in some group stuff, probably would be fun.
i know your still friends with david who made there own discord server for this reason

This is a -1 from me i dont think you've changed 
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(01-16-2021, 02:44 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 02:29 AM)CopyrightClaim Wrote:

Well for starts I have a new setup and don't look like a sad rag of a depressed teenager.
This isnt really a reason for you to be unbanned
I've also watched Hunter x Hunter and My Hero.
same as the first
If I were to be unbanned I would have another server on my Discord, and I would talk to people and make acquaintances.
another discord server isnt a reason to be unbanned its a poormans brag, last time you didnt seem fond of people

I would like to participate in some group stuff, probably would be fun.
i know your still friends with david who made there own discord server for this reason

This is a -1 from me i dont think you've changed 
Well I knew your mind was set the moment you viewed the request, I just decided to respond because it would be inconsiderate of me not to

If you there's any true way to prove that a person has changed, then I would be using that path now. But it is nearly impossible to prove to a mass of people like we have here that one person has changed. The idea of change is pretty subjective; I could write a poem, which could mean change to one person. On the other hand, change could mean performing a song for another. But if I were to perform all of these tasks, everyone would simply call me a poorman dancing like a monkey only because Im bored. Its impossible really, it seems to me the only way other have proven their change is by great amounts of time, or through the favoritism of biased members. That's not to say that bias is bad, but is to say that many people before me have had great advantages which I do not; not many people here like me, it wouldn't be a gamble to say I'm unwelcome by those which I once called my friends. And to say to Milly, I haven't spoken to any members of this server in a long time. I do miss it, regardless of the lack of care anyone feels for me or the worlds which I have said before. 
Your chances of being unbanned are surprisingly slim since you had the opportunity to show what changed on your unban request. The opportunity given here was missed by a dramatic response.

The format gives you the opportunity to show what changed and if you're willing to follow the rules to be unbanned. You just decided to show it as an impossible task for you by declaring predisposition to the judgement of the community.

No.
-1 you've never apologized even once. You haven't changed at all and from your responses you just want to be unbanned so you can troll again.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
no apology, no committment to improve on what was wrong == no unban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This is the last time I want to make any sort of forum post, so I'll just keep this brief.

Copyright, I can assure you with the fullest confidence that your way of approaching this unban was incredibly... unintelligent to say the least.

This looks more like a desperate grab for attention than anything else, and nobody is buying it. 

Sorry old friend, but there's no way anyone is going to believe the words "I changed" if your entire post and responses are shitposts; you did make me laugh at your response to Milly though, I can't lie.