Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I watched The Mandalorian and it changed me
(01-16-2021, 02:29 AM)CopyrightClaim Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 02:20 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: ill give you a decision if you can tell what has changed and would change from you being unbanned.

Well for starts I have a new setup and don't look like a sad rag of a depressed teenager.
This isnt really a reason for you to be unbanned
I've also watched Hunter x Hunter and My Hero.
same as the first
If I were to be unbanned I would have another server on my Discord, and I would talk to people and make acquaintances.
another discord server isnt a reason to be unbanned its a poormans brag, last time you didnt seem fond of people

I would like to participate in some group stuff, probably would be fun.
i know your still friends with david who made there own discord server for this reason

This is a -1 from me i dont think you've changed 
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I watched The Mandalorian and it changed me - by Deer-ly - 01-16-2021, 02:44 AM
RE: I watched The Mandalorian and it changed me - by David - 01-16-2021, 11:51 AM