Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cheating" ban or something
(01-16-2021, 02:58 AM)Mister Montain Due Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 02:46 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: -snip-

(01-16-2021, 02:53 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: -snip-
yes please add some evidence against me when speedy said he had "proof" that I was in the wrong and when he couldnt actually provide he left the server
oh and I didnt turn the server against him. you like most of the other people that are simple minded, saw him being called out and saw he paid the server for donator and backed him up. I never turned anyone against him. he did it to himself.
and though I didnt stop talking about it you act as though I was the only one even though half the people that had mics were saying the same thing, but since I was the one that called you simple minded in voice chat, you, just like speedy, acted as though I was the bad guy.
You have been causing problems the moment I got back from work. I had told you and many others to drop the conversation, You kept instigating the issue instead of bringing it here to the forums like many other people including myself had stated. That can be solved with another forum post if you'd like. Make a donor abuse thread for Speedydog.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=32 < Post it here with your evidence.
(01-16-2021, 03:04 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: i asked you where is your evidence. your word isnt backed by anything but your bias, you can say i abused my powers and kicked everyone but that could be a lie it could have never happened and if staffed worked like that who would honestly care for these servers without the fear of getting banned.

so please show where speedy abused his powers, show where he did wrong and things will happen. just because you said he did doesn't mean he did.
well if you did as I said you would see the evidence sitting in the server all alone. The man muted me without a reason, and when people asked why he said he needs to shape up, and stop disrespecting me or something along those lines after I said "Bruh you monkey brain, move outta my way." problem is you just got offended when I called you slow so instead of doing it and seeing how correct and honest I was being you kept ignoring me and saying "Well why not do it in the ban forums. Then when I asked to request a mod you said "that wont work." only it did work. Problem is I got the most stuck up mod that would do anything to protect a precious donator, so he ignored the situation and told everyone to drop it.
still waiting for that "Evidence" by the way.
This is your correct steamID: Rick Sanchez SteamID is STEAM_0:0:584512196

(part1)https://youtu.be/3631P3sHlrk (start at 0:55), although yes the executioner does have a high recoil, it doesn't recoil by actually locking on props and killing them, through out the video you also go straight to props, even pre-adjusting yourself to shoot them like you have some form of outline on props. On (1:10) not only you just run up to them, that flick and aimlock twitching isnt normal, we've tested the executioner plenty of times, it doesn't do that. At the end, at (2:29) pretends like he doesn't know the last prop is under the truck.

(part2)https://youtu.be/-6kbdAFKcF4  (watching these next 2 vids, him going straight to props, blaming the aimbot on the recoil of the gun, its pretty self explanatory. Enjoy(im too lazy rn for timestamps)) 

(part3)https://youtu.be/cDIfQZktP9Q
(01-16-2021, 02:46 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Can't imagine walking straight to all the props  .You walk straight to all the props  and say,"the gun is too strong."No.You just turn off aimbot you have walls.

(01-16-2021, 02:53 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: I understand all the toxicity would be in a "on" different ban request but, you were straight up harassing speedydog and being a complete asshat to the guy, you shouldn't have retaliated the way you did. Turning the server against him and when i try to help you and explain how you bulling him gets you nowhere you then start targeting me calling me names and trying to say i dont know what im talking about when i was giving you the best possible information. Then when you were told by 2 staff memebers to drop the conversation you kept going on and kept calling out speedy still harassing him.

in an edit ill add some proof of him being  a dick.
yes please add some evidence against me when speedy said he had "proof" that I was in the wrong and when he couldnt actually provide he left the server
oh and I didnt turn the server against him. you like most of the other people that are simple minded, saw him being called out and saw he paid the server for donator and backed him up. I never turned anyone against him. he did it to himself.
and though I didnt stop talking about it you act as though I was the only one even though half the people that had mics were saying the same thing, but since I was the one that called you simple minded in voice chat, you, just like speedy, acted as though I was the bad guy.

(01-16-2021, 03:04 AM)Mister Montain Due Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 03:02 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Just I want to write .You've had enough discussion in voice chat in the game .You're banned for being a cheating .I'm not a prop hunt  staff, but I just wanted to type my  opinion
say your opinion when you have the rank to do something. Until then drop it. I dont get why you are so mad, because you never spoke to me and I never spoke to you, but the amount of pent up hostility that you came across with is distasteful. and until you have solid evidence your opinion isn't all that relevant in my opinion. Just saying.
Yeah, that's the point .I never talked to you. you never talked to me.But I watched you argue with someone for 2 hours .I think that was enough .Why are we bringing thıs in  here when everything is over ? I'm not your enemy, but I think you're a cheater. it needs to be talked about right now .Have a great night that was my last post
(01-16-2021, 03:07 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 02:46 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: -snip-

(01-16-2021, 02:53 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: -snip-
You have been causing problems the moment I got back from work. I had told you and many others to drop the conversation, You kept instigating the issue instead of bringing it here to the forums like many other people including myself had stated. That can be solved with another forum post if you'd like. Make a donor abuse thread for Speedydog.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=32 < Post it here with your evidence.
I mean anyone who is a target of rank abuse should bring it up until the situation is taken care of. Sorry I did your job 4 u

(01-16-2021, 03:07 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 03:02 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Just I want to write .You've had enough discussion in voice chat in the game .You have talked about this topic for 3 hours there is no need to talk about it anymore .You're banned for cheating .I'm not a prop hunt  staff, but I just wanted to type my  opinion

im not saying more after this, if he cant understand he cant understand. im not going to keep fighting about the same topic.

as for the actual hacking part i never noticed but he was reported as hacking so i wouldn't put it past him.
lol so like who reported me??? I was barely playing the game and if i did I got like 1 kill every 4 rounds because of my shit aim. only time I rlly got kills is if they were sitting still, if I used the shotgnu, or when I started using the executioner
-1 On the unban.
I already saw the evidence before this post. (Minus the 3rd video).
The 'recoil' of the executioner does not exist, I personally use it as well and it does not do this for me. That little flick as you are attempting to shoot the props is a very obvious prop lock I have seen before from other hackers. And it is very clear that you are also using a form of wall hacks that allows you to see the location of props. As shown from Video 2 (0:53) you are attempting to find 'YourMomSexToy'. We cannot see them in the video PERIOD. There is no way to know that they are there because that turtle is always there on the map. Even I did not see them while watching that footage.
(01-16-2021, 03:04 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: i asked you where is your evidence. your word isnt backed by anything but your bias, you can say i abused my powers and kicked everyone but that could be a lie it could have never happened and if staffed worked like that who would honestly care for these servers without the fear of getting banned.

so please show where speedy abused his powers, show where he did wrong and things will happen. just because you said he did doesn't mean he did.
are you kidding. Not backed by anything buy my bias. There were people that kept calling me out for doing some dumb shit that still agreed that he was abusing. and yeah its not just because I "said" he did that makes it true. Its that you, like most intellectually challenged people, were just too incapable of doing the right thing. Mostly because he was probably a donator, which in itself makes you biased. and no you cant do that. its called logs genius. nice comparison though. it really shows how incapable you are of thinking clearly.
(01-16-2021, 03:20 AM)Mister Montain Due Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 03:04 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: -snipp-
are you kidding. Not backed by anything buy my bias. There were people that kept calling me out for doing some dumb shit that still agreed that he was abusing. and yeah its not just because I "said" he did that makes it true. Its that you, like most intellectually challenged people, were just too incapable of doing the right thing. Mostly because he was probably a donator, which in itself makes you biased. and no you cant do that. its called logs genius. nice comparison though. it really shows how incapable you are of thinking clearly.
You need to take this to another post. We do not need to argue about this in a hacker unban request.
(01-16-2021, 03:16 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: -1 On the unban.
The 'recoil' of the executioner does not exist, I personally use it as well and it does not do this for me. That little flick as you are attempting to shoot the props is a very obvious prop lock I have seen before from other hackers. And it is very clear that you are also using a form of wall hacks that allows you to see the location of props. As shown from Video 2 (0:53) you are attempting to find 'YourMomSexToy'. We cannot see them in the video PERIOD. There is no way to know that they are there because that turtle is always there on the map. Even I did not see them while watching that footage.
I would like to see these videos, because I for one never had recoil, so when there was none I thought nothing of it, as for the flicks I want to see them.
(01-16-2021, 03:23 AM)Mister Montain Due Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 03:16 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: -1 On the unban.
I would like to see these videos, because I for one never had recoil, so when there was none I thought nothing of it, as for the flicks I want to see them.
The links are provided by @"Agent Doge" in a previous comment if you go look at those.