Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app)
Now, I understand this is a murder app, but like with Norms app I feel all apps should be looked at for a widespread on the server since we all are going to be working in a community.

To start this: You don't listen. You shit post and troll, you pick and choose which arguments you want and don't want. When people annoy you, instead of just muting them, you continue to allow the annoyance to take hold of you and you either explode, or cry to us. What do you want us to do? Honestly? We can step in when it becomes harassment and staff need to put a foot down, but if someone annoys you just m u t e them. That is something you don't seem to get. And idk how that is going to play into you having staff. That actually worries me a little bit.

Donors are not staff: the last time I told you this you asked that I stop treating you as though you are new to PH. Here is my issue, how many times do we need to remind you that you aren't staff (yet?) policing the discord/server isn't needed. Being helpful is. There is a difference and I don't feel confident you know how to tell the difference yet.

I could really dig and jab and go into this, but I just won't because I can scream all my worries and concerns until we are both blue in the face and you still won't listen.

I do not think you should be part of the staff team. That's just my opinion. I do not think you would be of much help, I feel you would pick and choose and that you won't be able to handle it. But hey, this is just based off what I've seen in PH.

So for that, I am a strong -1. I do wish you the best on this though.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app) - by MissPauling - 01-18-2021, 02:59 PM