Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Time for me to Rise! Battons' Mod App
Addressing Battons in the Community.
God help us if you get mod.

+1, Battons is a pillar of this community and of our staff team. His engagement in multiple areas of staffing makes him one of our strongest staff members.
He has been very helpful to me as I too make my rise up the staff ranks, and has served in a great mentor role for us newer staff.
While he doesn't have a lot of ban request recently, and did go semi-inactive recently, his vast experience brings him up to the point where the TTT administration team can put their trust in Battons.
He knows how to gather evidence, and especially with the story behind his ban, he will be motivated to back up any action he takes with evidence.
He isn't afraid to disagree/staff the staff, and is one of the fairest rule enforcers I have ever seen, both in Dinks and elsewhere.

I'll admit, I wasn't around for the addressing issue. But I feel that Battons has proved time and time again that he can be trusted with the roles he has obtained on the staff team so far.
It is time for him to take the next step forward into becoming a moderator on the TTT server.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time for me to Rise! Battons' Mod App - by Jammin - 01-19-2021, 01:20 AM