unban request
(01-25-2021, 11:36 AM)Jammin Wrote: Without any evidence recorded it should be an easy unban.

But based on what others are saying, you were possibly using an aimbot. But, I'm not asking you to admit or deny it. I will only say that moving forward, you can bet your bottom dollar staff will be watching, and recording, your further interactions.

You are now fully aware of the rules regarding cheating - nothing should be manipulating your inputs into the game other than your hand on a mouse and your other hand on a keyboard.
This means:
-no aimbots
-no hacks
-no scripting
-no auto hot key

When you get back online, I would encourage you to read our rules carefully. They should populate when you join the server, but you can type !motd into the chat to review them as well.

Again, no need to reply to defend yourself, as there is currently no evidence against you. I will not accuse you of something I didn't witness and cannot review evidence from. But if you have any such software on your computer, now would be the time to rid yourself of it. Because staff will be watching your aim in the future.
Thank you, much appreciated
Sorry it took so long, I was at work and I assume no one else was able to hop on and do it but you have been unbanned!