Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: was not cheating at all

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:
Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:52254272
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-24-2021, 06:12 PM)August Wrote: Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:52254272
thats my steam id?
Yes, it is! we usually work with that format. The one you used was the 'SteamID64' one. :)
(01-24-2021, 06:21 PM)Synthray Wrote: Yes, it is! we usually work with that format. The one you used was the 'SteamID64' one. :)
gotchaaaaaa how do i get the other version of my steam id
would like to hear @MiniMe2001 's part

as im pretty sure it was a live ban
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Yeah, I believe I saw him using an aimlock but since I just moved to a laptop I don’t have any recording software so I do not have evidence. So someone should be on to unban you soon I believe.
(01-24-2021, 07:18 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Yeah, I believe I saw him using an aimlock but since I just moved to a laptop I don’t have any recording software so I do not have evidence. So someone should be on to unban you soon I believe
did you see how much i was missing with that silenced sniper im dogshit lmaoooo
I also was sus of your aimlock. Also have no evidence however.
Without any evidence recorded it should be an easy unban.

But based on what others are saying, you were possibly using an aimbot. But, I'm not asking you to admit or deny it. I will only say that moving forward, you can bet your bottom dollar staff will be watching, and recording, your further interactions.

You are now fully aware of the rules regarding cheating - nothing should be manipulating your inputs into the game other than your hand on a mouse and your other hand on a keyboard.
This means:
-no aimbots
-no hacks
-no scripting
-no auto hot key

When you get back online, I would encourage you to read our rules carefully. They should populate when you join the server, but you can type !motd into the chat to review them as well.

Again, no need to reply to defend yourself, as there is currently no evidence against you. I will not accuse you of something I didn't witness and cannot review evidence from. But if you have any such software on your computer, now would be the time to rid yourself of it. Because staff will be watching your aim in the future.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks