Ban Appeal for GEORGE PICKENS
Ingame Name: GEORGE PICKENS

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45601021

Who Banned You: BryanBrr

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM and leaf

Length of Ban: Perm. Ban

Reason for Admins to Unban: I don't recall mass rdming and leaving. I don't usually cause problems other than the occasional banter! I have spent a lot of time creating long lasting friendships on this server and I would like to get back to my friends as soon as possible. I'll never mass rdm again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes

Other:
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
https://imgur.com/gallery/riyDKaq (edit: this evidence is based on a single round)

here is the evidence related to the ban issued. No staff was on at the time and someone pm'd me to look back at the round. Obviously, you couldn't have served slays so if the people who were killed want you to just serve slays or forgive then im for an unban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I forgive George Pickens.
Yeah, 1+ for an unban. Appeal seems to be genuine.
(01-21-2021, 07:27 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/riyDKaq (edit: this evidence is based on a single round)

here is the evidence related to the ban issued. No staff was on at the time and someone pm'd me to look back at the round. Obviously, you couldn't have served slays so if the people who were killed want you to just serve slays or forgive then im for an unban.

I'm not exactly sure which round this was, but I'm pretty sure I killed Drug Kat for walking past an unidentified body. I could be wrong though. Aethor is my dearest friend and I unintentionally killed him; we worked it out on our own terms. I apologize for rdming Shshy, don't know what I was thinking!
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
(01-21-2021, 07:39 PM)GEORGE PICKENS Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 07:27 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: snip

I'm not exactly sure which round this was, but I'm pretty sure I killed Drug Kat for walking past an unidentified body. I could be wrong though. Aethor is my dearest friend and I unintentionally killed him; we worked it out on our own terms. I apologize for rdming Shshy, don't know what I was thinking!
From shot logs, it shows that they never killed anyone or fired their weapon and after the map changes death scene becomes unavailable. Like I said if the majority just want to forgive you for it then I'm fine with an unban.

edit: tagging @Shshy
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
im gonna have to +1 this. If the people you killed just want you to get slayed then you shouldn't have to be banned.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
I actually had a couple players pm that you liked to mass with no staff on. If you change that behavior you should be fine but you will be on a tight rope when it comes to repeating your behavior.
+1 unban, if none of the players would have reported/only wanted you slayed then no ban is needed.
So aethy forgives, jesse forgives, I asked Stitch 3 times to no response so assume he doesn't care aswell, and no idea who the others are.

+1 unban