Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Owl trusted application
Hi White Owl, thanks for applying for the staff team!
I've played with you a bit over the past week, but I feel like I don't know you all that well.
I'd encourage you to be a bit more involved in our discord/forums and maybe file a ban request or two.
I don't recall there being any on-server issues.

Good luck with your application!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-26-2021, 04:50 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: You seem chill on the server. I would use jesse as an example of how you could help staff out more. Make ban requests and use @ chat to let us know about issues. Plus 0 for now but I could see that changing to a plus 1 in the future. Good luck.

I appreciate you taking the time to look at my application! I have helped out staff the best to my ability. Even offering help in regards to the server's anti-cheat, lag, etc. I haven't had anyone get back with me so the very least I could do is try. I also have no ban requests because if I see something happening I immediately tell someone and they come in the server and handle it. I don't make to wait a request I simply just do something about it the minute it happens. So in a sense it is difficult for me to make a ban requests as I try to handle everything on site.

(01-26-2021, 05:05 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi White Owl, thanks for applying for the staff team!
I've played with you a bit over the past week, but I feel like I don't know you all that well.
I'd encourage you to be a bit more involved in our discord/forums and maybe file a ban request or two.
I don't recall there being any on-server issues.

Good luck with your application!

Thanks for looking at my application! We have very different schedules hence why you haven't really seen me. For example I have only seen you on at night time or lunch time, some times I'll see you on when I don't expect you to be on. I check discord every day but don't really talk too much on there mainly because I don't really like discord, I simply just look for important messages or notifications and then go back to GMOD. I also check the forums every day and make posts occasionally. Either way I have been increasing my presence on the server, discord, and forums. It is truly just a matter of whether or not I'm being talkative enough at the moment to get someone's attention. I can promise you however that if you try to contact me once per day you will see that I'm on all 3 platforms mostly all day, for example today I've been on the server for 7 hours if not more. I do this every single day I can play except for days I have college and my internship days.
just massed with shitpost reports -1
just massed rdmed on the server -1
Refer to attachments.
So in reference as to what just happened a few minutes ago I'd like to provide an explanation. As soon as I spawned in my goal was immediately to get as much ammo as possible and kill quickly in-case I was T. For whatever reason as soon as I spawned I had seen some sort of red color near the bottom left and in my mind I thought I was a T. The reason I didn't double check if I was a T or not is because by that point it was too late. The intention in my heart was that I was a T, and I had to kill as many people as possible quickly (hence why 4 -6 people were killed). Yes I understand this is considered mass RDM but I had no ill-intent at all. I have never done anything wrong once on this server because I respect the community and wouldn't want anyone to look down upon me. I understand right now the speculation is that I "clearly RDM'" but that's not the case. Please feel free to ask me any other questions regarding the situation and I know people who will vouch for me to tell you I'm a great community member. The reason I said it left is because I was karma-banned as well, not because of what "i did".
(01-28-2021, 10:53 PM)White Owl Wrote: So in records as to what just happened a few minutes ago I'd like to provide an explanation. As soon as I spawned in my goal was immediately to get as much ammo as possible and kill quickly in-case I was T. For whatever reason as soon as I spawned I had seen some sort of red color near the bottom left and in my mind I thought I was a T. The reason I didn't double check if I was a T or not is because by that point it was too late. The intention in my heart was that I was a T, and I had to kill as many people as possible quickly (hence why 4 -6 people were killed). Yes I understand this is considered mass RDM but I had no ill-intent at all. I have never done anything wrong once on this server because I respect the community and wouldn't want anyone to look down upon me. I understand right now the speculation is that I "clearly RDM'" but that's not the case. Please feel free to ask me any other questions regarding the situation and I know people who will vouch for me to tell you I'm a great community member. The reason I said it left is because I was karma-banned as well. This is honestly a devastation for me as I truly do love the server, if I didn't wouldn't spend 8 hours a day playing.
Explain your responses to the rdm report then please. I don’t have any other problem with you but why those response? What happened?
Whyd yah shit post all your report responses?
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I think this is an obvious denial now.
@White Owl and anyone else, we can further discuss these circumstances in an unban appeal. Please don't flood the thread
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-28-2021, 10:56 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 10:53 PM)White Owl Wrote: So in records as to what just happened a few minutes ago I'd like to provide an explanation. As soon as I spawned in my goal was immediately to get as much ammo as possible and kill quickly in-case I was T. For whatever reason as soon as I spawned I had seen some sort of red color near the bottom left and in my mind I thought I was a T. The reason I didn't double check if I was a T or not is because by that point it was too late. The intention in my heart was that I was a T, and I had to kill as many people as possible quickly (hence why 4 -6 people were killed). Yes I understand this is considered mass RDM but I had no ill-intent at all. I have never done anything wrong once on this server because I respect the community and wouldn't want anyone to look down upon me. I understand right now the speculation is that I "clearly RDM'" but that's not the case. Please feel free to ask me any other questions regarding the situation and I know people who will vouch for me to tell you I'm a great community member. The reason I said it left is because I was karma-banned as well. This is honestly a devastation for me as I truly do love the server, if I didn't wouldn't spend 8 hours a day playing.
Explain your responses to the rdm report then please. I don’t have any other problem with you but why those response? What happened?

I'm not sure what i put in those reports because in that exact moment I realized what I did was wrong. So in-order to voice chat I had to close out of multiple reports so I just typed random stuff so I could close out of all 5 in-order to be able to voice chat with everyone so I could explain at the whole time. I also did that so i could remember their names before I was karma banned in-order to tell them the thruth.