Poll: Godzilla or King Kong
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Godzilla
62.07%
18 62.07%
King Kong
37.93%
11 37.93%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Godzilla or Kong
Simple question; Who do you like or prefer more?

Also who do you think would actually win the fight?

and what are you thoughts on the trailer that came out? and maybe what do you all think of the past movies they both had?
oo!! This is fun! I actually haven't seen the trailer yet, and its a hard mix for me. I grew up watching both and I really enjoy them both. But Godzilla I think, because like, yeah climbing a building b/c you're obsessed with some hot bitch is cool, but being a fucking dinosaur. Homie. Come on. That shit SLAPS.
Go away
(01-26-2021, 12:50 AM)MissPauling Wrote: oo!! This is fun! I actually haven't seen the trailer yet, and its a hard mix for me. I grew up watching both and I really enjoy them both. But Godzilla I think, because like, yeah climbing a building b/c you're obsessed with some hot bitch is cool, but being a fucking dinosaur. Homie. Come on. That shit SLAPS.
A motherfucking dinosaur that breathes blue fire
i smack action figures together and i throw them both across the room
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I haven't watched a single movie but I immediately like the concept of a giant monkey

Like you already had me at normal sized monkeys. Big monkey immediately wins in my book
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-26-2021, 02:10 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I haven't watched a single movie but I immediately like the concept of a giant monkey

Like you already had me at normal sized monkeys. Big monkey immediately wins in my book
go back I wanna see giant monke
hmmm I like Kong more just because its a giant ape, and who doesn't like giant apes?  :P  also I am really excited for the new movie because its trying something different for once.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Okay while Kong would probably have the speed and dexterity advantage out of water I still think Godzilla would take the win. He's wayyy older and has more power and strength (not to mention the blue fire attack adds a more ranged attack). Not to mention that if the fight is near a large body of water then Kong is done for.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

godzilla. fuck that monkey
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
monky