Poll: Godzilla or King Kong
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Godzilla
62.07%
18 62.07%
King Kong
37.93%
11 37.93%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Godzilla or Kong
godzilla could literally just shoop a woo and lazer blast king kong
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(01-26-2021, 12:46 AM)Dopey Wrote: Simple question; Who do you like or prefer more?
Gojira

Also who do you think would actually win the fight?
In Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)?? They're probably gonna do some "oh these 2 fight each other for 1 scene but then they must fight ~together~ against a common enemy. In b4 someone mentions King Ghidorah's decapitated head in the end credits scene of Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Also this is just me spouting bs, I don't know if I'm right or wrong.

and what are you thoughts on the trailer that came out? and maybe what do you all think of the past movies they both had?
Newest trailer is complete ass and I feel like they increased Kong's size or decreased Godzilla cause I don't remember Godzilla looking that small? Uhhh Godzilla (2014) was shot really dark and built more on ~family~ versus actually showing Godzilla so it sucked. Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) was better in terms of actually showing kaijus (and Mothra <3). Honestly, though I can't remember anything significant about the sequal so it's kinda bleh too. Uhhhh fuck Kong? Kong: Skull Island (2017) was okay, it was definitely better than Godzilla (2014) but that's because of the fight scenes + Samuel Jackson. 
Uhhh fuck Kong, Godzilla is better. Enjoy this video of Baby Godzilla Blowing Bubbles.
brehs.. what would godzilla and king kong mixed babies look like [Image: f585c9610d12776280a85360532936da.png]
(01-26-2021, 01:34 PM)Burb Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 12:46 AM)Dopey Wrote: -snip
Uhhh fuck Kong, Godzilla is better. Enjoy this video of Baby Godzilla Blowing Bubbles.
ooaa would disagree. OO AA OAOAOA
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
You all make some very good points, I grew up with the 2000s zilla and the 2003 Kong movie, the kong movie was soo much better, this generation i must say the two Godzilla movies were better then the solo Kong movie though.

As cool as Kong is, I must say I prefer Godzilla more. And even though the trailer showed off King Kong a bit more, I think that Blue Fire Breathing Dinosaur is going to win. :D
monky punch end lizard, fuck lizard monky better
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I reckon they will do Mecha Godzilla or Mecha King Ghidorah and Kong and Godzilla will have to fight together
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Knowing Hollywood they'll probably fight each other after at least 2-3 hours of build up just to have them find out neither one of them are evil and team up and fight some random stronger monster that comes out of no where that neither can defeat themselves. Afterwards, they'll go back to their natural habitats to let the other live their life in peace.

or

They'll have the build up be 3 hours and then have a fight that barely lasts 5 minutes. Where one wins but feels bad about it after before marching off into the ominous fog before teasing the next giant monster.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I voted kong but only godzilla can destroy your SimCity in 5 minutes flat
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
monky
[Image: b_560x95.png]