Poll: Was this fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This was fair
84.62%
11 84.62%
This was unfair
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder Abuse
Someone was muted and warned for saying the f word and he was a guest so i said "you cant say the fa99ot word" to tell him without actually saying the word and then i get warned and muted Huh
He knew that already because I told him and slur evading to tell a player what they can and cannot do is not your place. Just like gagging people you think are mic spamming when other staff are on is also not your place.
No reason to ever use the banned slurs on the server even when informing guests. they can easily be told to use !motd instead. Also the discussion has already been gone over many times that any attempt to go around using the slur words with symbols etc is against the rules too.
homophobia hacks :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Please be sure to use the format found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138

To me, without evidence and any real context, the way you said what you said came across a little trollish, and a way of skating around saying the word without actually typing the exact characters. Had I just muted someone for the same thing, I would have done the same thing thunder did to you.

Regardless, without evidence this is kind of a he said/she said situation and not much can be done. Please post any evidence and use the proper format.
Thanks!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
oh i am sure you were doing this out of the goodness of your heart to try and help the player out and tell them the rules. its not like you have several warns for such thing o___O_O
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Tbh Steiner you need to focus on your own issues on the server. Me warning you for slurs, which I have done before, is not an issue. You have been around long enough to know the rules. Literally yesterday you went on a 5 minute rant the second I got on the server about how much you hate me because I told you you need to stop harassing girls when you are drunk. You look for reasons to clash with me when I am just trying to do my job as a moderator.

I would like to add that you have three separate warns for harassment and I am pretty sure you were banned for being too drunk on the server.
For anyone that doesn't know:

>We were playing and everything was going as usual
>Someone said the f word
>!gag alt_account
>[AWarn3] alt account was warned by thunderwalrus for slurs
>Steiner: you can't say that
>[Awarn3]... for slur evasion

[Image: 20210126201617-1.jpg]
Hi Steiner,
Please use the format.
That being said, warning someone for slur usage when they use slurs is not only not staff abuse, but is a staff expectation.
Changing 1 or 2 letters doesn't make it not a homophobic slur.
If you have evidence of abuse please post it; otherwise I don't see any issue with thunder muting/warning someone for using slurs, when slurs are used.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I can't tell if this is true or a shitpost, even so using the words under any circumstance is forbidden. The same idea could be relayed by saying simply "you cannot use slurs such as that on this server type !motd." From all I can see here it looks like you just found an excuse to try and skirt the rules and got punished for it.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]