Poll: Map Rotation/Removal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crash House
14.81%
8 14.81%
Little Town
22.22%
12 22.22%
Backyard
3.70%
2 3.70%
Parking Lot
1.85%
1 1.85%
Island House
5.56%
3 5.56%
Cruce
11.11%
6 11.11%
Vertical City
25.93%
14 25.93%
High Floor Office
14.81%
8 14.81%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Map Rotation
Hello fellow PH nurds, it's finally time to really talk about maps here, more specifically what maps the community would like to see rotated out or flat out removed. I've talked with Dink about asking what maps the community has burned out on and he agreed to find out what those maps are. 

There are a few general guidelines I'd like to see followed in this forum post.

1. This should be a obvious one but please stay on topic, healthy discussion of maps is fine.
  2. This is not a place to suggest new maps, I have a list of 18 maps right now so I got plenty to pick from. However there is a possibility of a thread later on down the line, just not right now. 
  3. When you suggest a map to remove kindly state why it should be removed (I.E Over played / heavily biased to props or hunters / No one plays it, always see people leave the server when picked) and if you would like it gone permanently or just rotated out for a time. 
If there gets to be a lot of suggestions I will add a poll to this post and the top 4 or 5 (rough numbers, subject to change) will be the ones chosen. I'm hoping to have this be a regular thing but again, subject to change. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

The Underground Train station with a train (crashes the mf server)
if i could say Crash House 80,000,00 times i would (overplayed as hell) same as zombie bunker
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I forgot to add one thing, Don't suggest Zombie Bunker cause it's replaced already. So don't worry
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

That one dark map with the fountain in the center. There are wayyyy to many props on that map. If someone throws a nuke it takes a solid second for the server to understand what the hell just happened to it.
(01-29-2021, 01:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: That one dark map with the fountain in the center. There are wayyyy to many props on that map. If someone throws a nuke it takes a solid second for the server to understand what the hell just happened to it.
Little town I think is what thats called? Yeah fuck that map.
Go away
(01-29-2021, 08:13 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: The Underground Train station with a train (crashes the mf server)
if i could say Crash House 80,000,00 times i would (overplayed as hell) same as zombie bunker
The train that used to crash the server was removed, and crash house is mah favorite you ain't removing that you weasel.

If we're talking overplayed, backyard, parking lot, crash house, island house are very overplayed

Overplayed and too small for 40 people is cruce and pirateship

For maps that rarely get played from what I've seen are story2, twoside, vertical city(too small as well), motelblackeredux, bunkier_v3
(01-29-2021, 02:24 PM)Agent Goose Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 08:13 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: -snip-
The train that used to crash the server was removed, and crash house is mah favorite you ain't removing that you weasel.

If we're talking overplayed, backyard, parking lot, crash house, island house are very overplayed

Overplayed and too small for 40 people is cruce and pirateship

For maps that rarely get played from what I've seen are story2, twoside, vertical city(too small as well), motelblackeredux, bunkier_v3
Island house is my absolute favorite map but its over played, if I can manage to let it go, you can manage to let Crash house go. Its over played, its over done, it should be removed from the rotation even just for a little bit to see how it goes.
Go away
Just some personal gripes:

ph_verticalcity: It makes players disconnect because of being picked or because of the situation where everyone and I mean everyone falls off the map. Not player friendly.

ph_spookyscarymap: I don't think I see this get played often or at all unless its late in the night with about 14 people

ph_littetown: Too many props, not very hunter friendly. And not very potato friendly.

Popular maps ofc:

ph_backyard: Overplayed to all heck. Very VET/REG friendly but unfair to new players. Can be rotated back in.

ph_crashhouseIt brings people to the server, that's the main argument for it staying. But it is overplayed. Every other map is crashhouse. But it can be rotated back in

ph_highfloorofficeOverplayed, gets chosen over anything else. Can be rotated back in.

ph_islandhouse: Overplayed. 
If people like a map, don't remove it .Remove ph_verticalcity because map sucks makes people leave ,ph_crashhouse: It brings people to the server .If there can be another  funny map  like this, it can be deleted.ph_backyard: All regular players can get +15 kills and it's boring for new players .ph_islandhouse: same shit.ph_littetown:Millions  props, I do not recommend. This map so boring for hunters
(01-29-2021, 03:44 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: If people like a map, don't remove it .Remove ph_verticalcity because map sucks makes people leave ,ph_crashhouse: It brings people to the server .If there can be another  funny map  like this, it can be deleted.ph_backyard: All regular players can get +15 kills and it's boring for new players .ph_islandhouse: same shit.ph_littetown:Millions  props, I do not recommend. This map so boring for hunters
I was indeed joking in my previous posts, people like certain maps but they are gonna have to go, we regulars can adapt to any map in my opinion. I don't care which map is on as long as its fair and works. I actually love littletown because when do props gets an actual team win, never. Hey, all the mentions are worth a change, bring us whatever you got deathstar. 

I like all the maps, but I also like change. Maps won't be gone forever, ya never know till you've tried it.