Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application
Hi bryan, i'm not sure if this is an applyable position, but I guess this is a good measure to get feedback.
I directly worked with you when I had a recent pseudo-abuse thread filed against me, which resulted in me being in the wrong. You had no issue telling me that, and you made sure I resolved the incident with the player in question.
Additionally, you have the initiative necessary for a good staff member to carry themselves by.
I'm not sure if Nicol/Dink are looking to add an admin on at this time, but I personally think its necessary. I don't blame Nicol for the delay that occurs in some ban requests/updates/staff apps/etc, because he's just one person. But we really need to bring someone else on board the admin team. There are rule change requests, maps, the staff list, committees, etc. that are being neglected - Several of these things could be delegated easlily. But if the delegation needs to be to an admin, then you are a very good choice.
Based on the folks who I have played with, I think you are one of THREE (3) current moderators who would make for good TTT admins, and one of TWO (2) who have a realistic chance at obtaining the position. I won't name the others, though I will pass that feedback to Nicol should he request it. But I feel that you would be a fine admin, should you be chosen.

I withold my vote until any other potential admin candidates also post applications.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by bryanbrr - 01-31-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Jammin - 01-31-2021, 07:38 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Gabe - 02-02-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-02-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-03-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by brock - 02-03-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by mocha - 02-03-2021, 08:47 PM