Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450
Discord Tag: bryanbrr#0507

Time Played: 700+ (1041 Hours Garrysmod) note: for anyone who looks back at my old apps game tracker does not calculate my hours right. 

When First Joined: Nov 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sunday-Friday 12 pm-12 am

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I want to help this community and the admin team by making things for TTT as efficient as they can be. Currently, there is 1 admin that helps TTT and its staff to the best of their ability and I want to help them. This will include making sure that ban/unban requests and done timely and efficiently, revising TTT forums to keep them up-to-date, and testing future additions to the server. I can assist Nicol in his endeavors as I know he truly wants to help this community and honestly, I know he can do it but I want to take some of the load off of him.

Why you want to help the community: My ability to help is greater than what I'm able to do in my current position. In all of my applications, I've mentioned that I want the community to have fun and be the best place it can be for everyone. I play almost every day and know the player base well. I also realize that staffing needs a balance and I believe I fit into that balance well. Upholding the rules while also keeping the fun vibes alive. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
How did you find us?: Joined back in 2014, Reinstalled Garry's Mod in 2019 been playing ever since. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): There are no question for this position

Other: Calculation was done by finding hours on server from my first app and adding the difference of my gmod hours to it. 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 - from what I have seen on the forums and in the discord/staff discord you remain level headed and try to find the best outcome possible for both parties. And that's an important quality to have. Plus, Nicol could totally use a break/a hand. I'd say you would be a good addition to the TTT Admin crew, but I'm just a smelly PH player. I wish you the best!
Go away
I think bryann would be great as admin. No offense Nicol but you can't do it all by yourself. We need more help as a staff team and I think Bryann would be a good fit. He is calm dedicated and has been a great staff member the entire time has been here. Plus one
+1 literally is an amazing player, he has always been nice and respectful. I've literally never seen him doing something wrong in all my time of playing on the TTT server, that should speak for itself.
I 100% agree we need more TTT admins and this is a great way to drum up more feedback for potential candidates, I will post my thoughts at a later time but us not having another admin is detrimental, it's not a one man position, we need another one. Largely this will be dink and nicols decision however.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(01-31-2021, 06:28 PM)Battons Wrote: I 100% agree we need more TTT admins and this is a great way to drum up more feedback for potential candidates, I will post my thoughts at a later time but us not having another admin is detrimental, it's not a one man position, we need another one. Largely this will be dink and nicols decision however.
i agree with battons, its a admin team not an admin solo queue
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
+1
Nice ability to defuse conflict (or at least make it easier to take care of), level-headed, friendly, and communicative. I think he's a good candidate.
Hi bryan, i'm not sure if this is an applyable position, but I guess this is a good measure to get feedback.
I directly worked with you when I had a recent pseudo-abuse thread filed against me, which resulted in me being in the wrong. You had no issue telling me that, and you made sure I resolved the incident with the player in question.
Additionally, you have the initiative necessary for a good staff member to carry themselves by.
I'm not sure if Nicol/Dink are looking to add an admin on at this time, but I personally think its necessary. I don't blame Nicol for the delay that occurs in some ban requests/updates/staff apps/etc, because he's just one person. But we really need to bring someone else on board the admin team. There are rule change requests, maps, the staff list, committees, etc. that are being neglected - Several of these things could be delegated easlily. But if the delegation needs to be to an admin, then you are a very good choice.
Based on the folks who I have played with, I think you are one of THREE (3) current moderators who would make for good TTT admins, and one of TWO (2) who have a realistic chance at obtaining the position. I won't name the others, though I will pass that feedback to Nicol should he request it. But I feel that you would be a fine admin, should you be chosen.

I withold my vote until any other potential admin candidates also post applications.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Absolutely. Bryanbrr has the makings of an Admin, if I've ever seen one. Since we lost dong, TTT has been in dire need for another admin. If Bryan is willing to step up and do it, I say let him.
He/Him/His
ya
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)