Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application
Unless I missed something, you don't apply for Admin unless Dink asks for everyone to apply like he did in 2018.

Anyways, you've been Mod for two months. To even be considered for the Admin position, you're going to need some more time/experience under your belt. Yes, TTT is in dire need of Admins right now, but none of the current Mods are a good fit for the position, and it's not healthy to shove someone in there who isn't ready just because they need an Admin. That's how fast burnout happens.

However, in spite of your short time as a Mod, you are definitely on my very very short list of plausible candidates for Admin, given that you're active and whatnot for a few more months. You've proven yourself to be one of the best, and one of the few staff members that has very good control over their emotions, which is hard to come by nowadays. (pot calling the kettle black, i know) The Admin position isn't just about getting on the server and handling reports/banning people. You essentially become the face of not only the TTT staff team, but the entire community. It's a lot of pressure, and nobody really likes the work you do no matter how good it actually is for the server.

Love you bryan, but I think you need some more time before you're ready. <3

Messages In This Thread
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by bryanbrr - 01-31-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by derp sucks - 01-31-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Gabe - 02-02-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-02-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-03-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by brock - 02-03-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by mocha - 02-03-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-04-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-08-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Bxnes - 02-18-2021, 12:47 PM