Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application
Prefacing by saying this, my respect for you is off the charts bryan, but...

1) I truly don't believe admin should be a rank you apply for, even with this apparent "need."

2) If you all in desperation mode for another admin I can either suggest one to dink or come back (worst scenario) seeing as my spot is the one that needs filled.

3) I also do not believe that there are any candidates who are active AT THIS CURRENT TIME, that's just my opinion and I apologize. Will explain more with next point.

4) I think with more time you would be a good fit, but the only thing that concerns me is that you've been active your entire staff journey and we all know of the infamous admin curse. I'll tell you from experience that you will put everything on the line and be burned out faster than you can say igloo.

5) Trying to bum rush people into a huge position like this will not yield good results. Don't risk it and absolutely bomb, get prepared more through the moderator position.

Against the majority here lol, but this is my serious advice. All in all, with more time you and the other people who were in the running with me last summer are the only ones I could see getting this promotion.

Messages In This Thread
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by bryanbrr - 01-31-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Gabe - 02-02-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-02-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-03-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by brock - 02-03-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by mocha - 02-03-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-04-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-08-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Bxnes - 02-18-2021, 12:47 PM