Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" i appreciate the brief history lesson, but I already knew about all of the previous admins and how to distinguish them from the rest.

The main point I made was that throwing people into an admin position out of desperation isn’t a good idea. Do I believe Bryan has the capability to be a good one? Yes, he has the dedication and motivation to do just about anything he puts his mind to. Now, do I think that this staff team has numerous candidates to make a whole admin squad? Not in the slightest. Bryan is the only candidate right now who I think is capable. I could write an entire essay as to why others should not get it, and it would be a lot more convincing than just saying “needs more time.”

Also, those in the running with me last summer were Noire, DoYouLift, and MiniMe.

The community feedback is good yes, but I’ve mostly just noticed people saying +1 does well, but there is an insane jump from mod to admin, even larger than tmod to mod. That these people aren’t recognizing, and that’s what is worrying me.

Admin should be someone who you can go to for advice, a leader, and someone who is all around levelheaded. The only one that fits those categories who is active would be Bryan.

Messages In This Thread
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by bryanbrr - 01-31-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Gabe - 02-02-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-02-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-03-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by brock - 02-03-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by mocha - 02-03-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-04-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-08-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Bxnes - 02-18-2021, 12:47 PM