Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ThunderWalrus Admin Application
So basically your original narrative was that you've gotten PMs from a couple people complaining about me consistently targeting but chose to never speak to me about it until the one time it happened to your friend. I can say with 100% certainty that is a lie. The only person who has ever been targeted by me, Captain Price, most likely did DM you about it. After all, the entire time leading up to his ban it was well known in the community that you were the one staff member who defended him whenever he harassed female players. I really don't get why you linked your edited comment I was there before you edited them back when you were still defending him and only after the entire rest of the community disagreed did you go back and edit your posts to say what everyone else was saying. I was also there in lobby when you allowed Price to harass Moist Wang so much she stopped coming around.

Your current narrative is that you could have punished me for targeting someone who I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt I have never once intentionally RDMed. There are very few people I can say that about but this player is the sort to stir up drama so I have deliberately made sure I don't. If you did punish me, you would have been blindly believing your friend with zero evidence. I can say that with certainty because I know definitively the evidence of me targeting anyone except price flat out doesnt exist, and with this particular person you could not possibly find evidence of a single deliberate RDM.
(02-03-2021, 11:08 PM)Three Tight Holes Wrote: So basically your original narrative was that you've gotten PMs from a couple people complaining about me consistently targeting but chose to never speak to me about it until the one time it happened to your friend. I can say with 100% certainty that is a lie. The only person who has ever been targeted by me, Captain Price, most likely did DM you about it. After all, the entire time leading up to his ban it was well known in the community that you were the one staff member who defended him whenever he harassed female players. I really don't get why you linked your edited comment I was there before you edited them back when you were still defending him and only after the entire rest of the community disagreed did you go back and edit your posts to say what everyone else was saying. I was also there in lobby when you allowed Price to harass Moist Wang so much she stopped coming around.

Your current narrative is that you could have punished me for targeting someone who I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt I have never once intentionally RDMed. There are very few people I can say that about but this player is the sort to stir up drama so I have deliberately made sure I don't. If you did punish me, you would have been blindly believing your friend with zero evidence. I can say that with certainty  because I know definitively the evidence of me targeting anyone except price flat out doesnt exist, and with this particular person you could not possibly find evidence of a single deliberate RDM.
You haven't given me anything I need to work on and you are bringing up issues you have with me from a long time ago. I defended captian because he was being targeted. I did that without prior knowledge of the harrassment going on on his end. I did not defend captain when it came to him harrasing girls. Regardless of a players actions it is not up to random players to give out street justice in place of staff. I do not even know who moist is, maybe I just dont remember that player. The comment I quoted is my response to burbs, who is my friend, ban request. I should have known about these things but I wasn't keeping up on in server drama as much as I could have. That is my bad. If you genuinely feel this passionately about me wronging you by telling you to stop targeting players I suggest you make a abuse thread and not argue with me about it here. At this point I have nothing else to say to you. I attempted to talk to you nicely about this but we are not making any ground here. Thanks for your time.
(02-03-2021, 08:40 AM)Three Tight Holes Wrote: Not that my opinion matters but Walrus' name is synonymous with the idea of overbearing mods who use their mod tools to feel powerful. It's basically an every time sort of thing. The man really loves to jump on opportunities to punish rather than warn even if it's extremely technical stuff that arguably isnt against the rules, or isnt widely known to be against the rules.

There was also an instance recently where a player (who I've since learned was a friend of his) called a false KOS on him and when his body was IDed as inno, I called a KOS on his friend. The friend told me walrus shot them first, I told the friend I had no way of knowing that was true and that's what everyone says, the friend told me they'd report me if I shot them even though it would be following the rules to shoot them. Eventually someone else chimed in and backed up their story so I cancelled the KOS, to which the friend said "sorry you dont get to RDM me this time." I told them that it would not have been RDM but if they'd like I would be happy to RDM them. Walrus DMed me 2 times threatening to punish me for targeting if I went through with the RDM. This was clearly biased as it does not in any way meet the definition of targeting as it is defined on this server, he simply doesn't like me and was bending the rules for his friend.
damn i thought he was joking like 2 minutes ago when he said that if we killed 2rats at any point in the game he'd say we're targetting.
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
(02-04-2021, 01:58 AM)Gabeolo Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 08:40 AM)Three Tight Holes Wrote: Not that my opinion matters but Walrus' name is synonymous with the idea of overbearing mods who use their mod tools to feel powerful. It's basically an every time sort of thing. The man really loves to jump on opportunities to punish rather than warn even if it's extremely technical stuff that arguably isnt against the rules, or isnt widely known to be against the rules.

There was also an instance recently where a player (who I've since learned was a friend of his) called a false KOS on him and when his body was IDed as inno, I called a KOS on his friend. The friend told me walrus shot them first, I told the friend I had no way of knowing that was true and that's what everyone says, the friend told me they'd report me if I shot them even though it would be following the rules to shoot them. Eventually someone else chimed in and backed up their story so I cancelled the KOS, to which the friend said "sorry you dont get to RDM me this time." I told them that it would not have been RDM but if they'd like I would be happy to RDM them. Walrus DMed me 2 times threatening to punish me for targeting if I went through with the RDM. This was clearly biased as it does not in any way meet the definition of targeting as it is defined on this server, he simply doesn't like me and was bending the rules for his friend.
damn i thought he was joking like 2 minutes ago when he said that if we killed 2rats at any point in the game he'd say we're targetting.
What just now on the server? I told one player that if he kills a player who he rdmed and then got reported for I would warn him for targeting as he said "I will kill ratking every round now"
(02-04-2021, 02:02 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

What just now on the server? I told one player that if he kills a player who he rdmed and then got reported for I would warn him for targeting as he said "I will kill ratking every round now"
They're reaching so hard to create a narrative for you that isn't real lmao. If you have an actual problem with a moderator, bring it up to an admin, owner, or to the person themselves. (and get evidence not just he said she said bs.) Passive aggressively trying to make thunder look bad throwing loaded statements on his admin app is so blatantly shitty, really shows your colors. I can confirm what walrus said is true, the targeting had nothing to do with me.
(02-04-2021, 03:16 AM)two rats kissing Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 02:02 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

They're reaching so hard to create a narrative for you that isn't real lmao. If you have an actual problem with a moderator, bring it up to an admin, owner, or to the person themselves. (and get evidence not just he said she said bs.) Passive aggressively trying to make thunder look bad throwing loaded statements on his admin app is so blatantly shitty, really shows your colors. I can confirm what walrus said is true, the targeting had nothing to do with me.
yeah we cleared it out in ingame pms its fine
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
With that being said, I think thunderwalrus is a really competent moderator. He knows the rules down to a T, the only criticisms I can really give him are of my own bias, he staffs closer to the rules than others do at times. But thats fine imo. Every team needs diverse staffing styles. Idk why, but my only worry is that sometimes he seems like he would be more susceptible to getting burned out. But I can't say for sure cause everyone expresses their relation with staffing differently. Other than that thunder gives good contributions to the community on a frequent basis and is reasonably active on the server. goodluck on ur journey to admin. +1
good guy needs the promotion :)
Cult member since 8-8-18
I just flat out was not expecting you to lie so much to cover your own ass, frankly. Best case scenario there are people that secretly believe I target them in spite of me never targeting anyone and you never bothered to bring it to me prior to this thread, but anyone who plays with me knows that is a lie since I don't target anyone but friends. Captain Price was brought to the attention of staff with zero consequence for several weeks before he was finally banned and until staff were willing to do anything, myself and at least 10 others targeted him since if we didnt he would follow girls around RDMing them every round.(btw moist wang was a player who came around for several days but after a day of playing with Price getting constantly harassed while you were on, stopped joining the server and is one of several he drove away) You were present for that multiple times and I only bring it up because that is literally the only person I've ever targeted so when you say people DMed you about me targeting them and I recall how you were the sole staff member who would defend him when he was harassing, I have to assume that is who you mean.

I have nothing to do with whatever Gabeolo is talking about. In reference to your friend, who I've neglected to name since they have several staff wrapped around their finger and constantly call any T who kills them 'targeting them' (that alone is probably enough of a description for any regular to know who I mean) seeing you consciously lie and misrepresent things as well as blindly believe your friend and claim you were entitled to punish me off their testimony with zero evidence (since again I am 100% positive the evidence doesn't exist) is pretty telling about your staffing style.
U should take ur grievance to dms the forums offer such option if discord isn't one already. This is an app not a debate
[Image: J6yUs0g]