Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good To Be Back
What it is what it do, it's ya boy, the sock full of poo, AKA Super Thug Top Shelf Space Homie Nate the 3rd Grandmaster. Good to be back after daddy Nicol felt I was a bit too naughty and blacklisted me for being a big old meaniehead to a certain someone very dear to his heart. It's okay baby I forgive you, but if you do it again I'll be forced to have my surrogate shitposters put up my posts for me in their names. I mean the only reason I'm here is to farm negative rep so what's the fun in letting others get that sweet hatred for me?

A lot has changed in the last couple months. The Dink's movie night server got DDoSed down or something like that. Several Trusted's went from kool kid keepers of order to full on ASAB Tmods. (by the way i figured id let yall know since apparently this isnt common knowledge here: a T mod is supposed to be a trial position that promoted to mod after a short time. On most servers it is a week or two weeks) things have gotten bizarrely cliquish and people pop into my DMs to either tell me they find my stirring of the pot entertaining or to tell me to leave people alone. I have been the victim of a rumor that my own discord server/dink's sub community 'raids' or 'targets' the dinks discord, when in reality I just associate with a lot of trolls and troublemakers so of course they end up in my server eventually. The daytime vibe has gotten drastically less lax recently, but last time I talked about why, I got a 2 day discord ban for stirring drama, so I'll just stay vague. Suffice it to say things have gotten real simpy lately. 

Times are changing fast. Ever since Dong resigned there's a lot of talk about who the new admin will be, even though every TTT server that has similar traffic to Dink's has 5+ admins. The nature of staffing has changed toward rigid strict enforcement of every rule thanks to some watchdogs who cause issues for any staff who dare to be lax or lenient. 

Also apparently the ape gang discord sucks ass lately. I finally don't have to feel bad about never being invited.

PS I know when y'all talk about me in the staff discord:) pretty much everyone leaks it and it always makes it's way to me eventually.
Can you leave
Welcome Back Grandmaster.
(02-02-2021, 02:29 PM)Ethan Wrote: Can you leave
no u
ok