Application for Unban
Ingame Name: OpenYoLegs

SteamID: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]STEAM_0:1:56193453[/color]

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Constant Rdm

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I wasnt thinking very clearly in the morning and was making rash decisions. I apologize for the constant random death matches that occurred because of me. At the time on the server alot of players were doing it and I had just hopped on the train with them. When other players started to join and suggested we stop I hadn't. At that time the majority of the lobby was having fun rdming and no one really wanted to stop. I should have considered the one player who actually wanted to play the game. I understand my mistake and hope that you can forgive me this time. I'm an old player of the community and hope to still be apart of it in the future. Thanks

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
Ban request found here http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1359.html
[Image: minus1_music_band_big_logotype.png]
Along with the constant rdm, you decided to abuse your powers, as a donor, when staff were on. You thought that just because no staff are on means that you can rdm as much as you like. Not true. I might be okay with a reduce to 2-3 months. You also ghosted, according to other members.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I didnt say that I would rdm because staff werent on. I said that no staff are on right now so everyone is rdming and no one is being punished for it. And when did i ghost and who did i ghost with?

I only gagged him when he was pouring his toxicity over the server constantly and wouldn't drop it when everyone told him to
The proof is all in the video that was provided as evidence. You gagged people for no reason, kicked for no reason, and created Random death match at the beginning of rounds. You also Queued racist songs, adding to a list that unfortunately will probably not get you un-banned. Decisions were made by you open, and you decisions cost you your playing time on this server. I wish you well in other servers that you encounter.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I wouldn't care/mind if you get unbanned, but as shown in this video:

You are quite one naughty lad, You can find the ghosting incident in this video. Like i said, i don't care/mind if you get unbanned, hopefully you will be more mindfull/careful if/when you get unbanned.
who are you?

like really, I've never seen you on the server.

maybe you should stay beaned idk
[Image: giphy.gif]
I apologized for the rdm and i realize i did gag you. but if you recorded it would be alot better if you had shown the parts before i gagged you not the parts where I only did. I understand what I did was wrong but your not providing the full story here either

Having recording only half of what happened and cutting out the other parts is pretty low on your part
RDM is bad
gonna change it after what tdawg posted.

+1 for reduction to 3 month+ and demotion