Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
33.33%
3 33.33%
NoDeal
11.11%
1 11.11%
NoSeal
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IceBork's (HammerMorty) Ban appeal
forgot a ban: http://dinklebergsttt.site.nfoservers.co...1489450467
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+1 to a unban, it seems that you have been around for a while and a single accidental ghosting incident shouldn't warrant in such a punishment, if any thing a day long ban.
Holy crap I forgot about the karma ban. lol I remember we were pissed about being on a map and we wanted to end it as fast as possible... so literally we had an rdm round... and my inner Rambo kicked in where I managed to singlehanded eliminate everything. I don't think anyone knew including myself would get my karma that low because I didn't think I'd get that many in that much time. But wow I forgot about that

(04-17-2017, 10:07 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: +1 to a unban, it seems that you have been around for a while and a single accidental ghosting incident shouldn't warrant in such a punishment, if any thing a day long ban.
This is the only server I play on in gmod... o don't want to look for another one.. nor do I want to get back into 1942 rp
.... +bump? ): *Alan Walker Faded acoustic guitar cover plays*

"All staff have to agree"
+1 for reduction to 1 week, deserves a second chance
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Why do I have the feeling that many say "second chance" when the ban was merely due to the fact that my message did not go to correct receiver?
You will be unbanned shortly.

Unbanned.