Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
33.33%
3 33.33%
NoDeal
11.11%
1 11.11%
NoSeal
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IceBork's (HammerMorty) Ban appeal
... Hi there.

Ingame Name: HammerMorty(IceBork)

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:194371260
Who Banned You: 
Christian
Reason For Ban: 
Ghosting via Psay
Length of Ban: 
until the sun implodes
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Apparently they caught me "ghosting"... After a quick confusing discussion of receiving the news I was perma banned for using !p I got photo evidence of a player receiving a message from me "hes lying" .  Someone got a slay and sparked an argument about the rules since I find it comedic people like to argue about previous rounds... FOR A LONG TIME..  But as the a$$hole I am and the random inputs loco gave me for joking with taki) I gave him the slight nudge that Taki was lying that the rules were changed in regards to racism(Yes now I am aware of those updated rules after facing mutes for using injin in a few insults).  I swear loco was dead, unless he was revived and engaged ingameplay convo where "he's lying meant something" but at that point I really have no clue how it's ghosting.  Hopefully you guys understand.  This really is the only gmod server I plan on playing on until I get my actual gaming laptop and I probably will only play on this server time to time but will play other games and also...  Literally just donated.  

Also I am probably am going to make a suggestion to make sub branches of the ghosting rule... Perma ban for a !p message is extra beyond belief. Like I understand someone killing all the traitors in a round due to steam friends... but come on.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Nope
I'm fine with a short reduce. I just had to follow the guidelines, nothing against you at all. And I feel you on the Ghosting rule, but we've tried to negotiate ways to help readdress that Specific Rule. Unfortunately we never got much out of it.

We'd be open to suggestions, though I'm not sure if we'd be expecting an update to that rule anytime soon. But who knows.

I support a Reduce from 1-3 Weeks.
Edit: Forgot to add the evidence. HERE
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
But im not sure how I got banned for ghosting though. Right now I sit here confused on how messaging someone who I presumed was also dead got me a perma. Unless someone took the msg the wrong way... But its not like i called anyone out or gave locations or crap like that... Christian you banned me what happened.
I support a reduce for this appeal as well. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits
"This includes ghosting, metagaming, hacking, and exploiting maps. Ghosting includes sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know it, including staff."
via Server Rules.

By psaying "he's lying" it's falls under Ghosting for "sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know" which can affect the outcome of the round.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
); I STILL DONT COMPREHEND THE BAN! I admire the support for a reduce ban but... COME ON ):

I found out why we dont have crusty crab as a map.... The song "having a wonderful time" is on 24/7 and knowing how long delay takes on the ttt rounds... the map would be torture haha

(04-17-2017, 01:17 AM)Christian Wrote: 5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits
"This includes ghosting, metagaming, hacking, and exploiting maps. Ghosting includes sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know it, including staff."
via Server Rules.

By psaying "he's lying" it's falls under Ghosting for "sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know" which can affect the outcome of the round.

...  Ok but I was messing with loco who was I was certain also dead since we were in conversation... and Taki was telling me about the new racism rule... So if that conversation and the message contributes to the round in anyway lemme know.....
(04-17-2017, 01:19 AM)IceBorkツ Wrote: ...  Ok but I was messing with loco who was I was certain also dead since we were in conversation... and Taki was telling me about the new racism rule... So if that conversation and the message contributes to the round in anyway lemme know.....

If this quote is regarding that, then maybe a Unban shall come out of this. From what I was told by @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" , this was about some type of Detective Tester or something. Really he should reply to this thread to explain what happened, I just put the ban in.

The majority of the Admins are asleep, so your ban will pick up in the afternoon for sure. All I can say is stay patient for now. Moderate being a witness, is the closest we have to what actually happened. LucarioGaming also took this screenshot, if anyone can get ahold of him he should reply here too.
(04-17-2017, 01:24 AM)Christian Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 01:19 AM)IceBorkツ Wrote: ...  Ok but I was messing with loco who was I was certain also dead since we were in conversation... and Taki was telling me about the new racism rule... So if that conversation and the message contributes to the round in anyway lemme know.....

If this quote is regarding that, then maybe a Unban shall come out of this. From what I was told by @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" , this was about some type of Detective Tester or something. Really he should reply to this thread to explain what happened, I just put the ban in.

The majority of the Admins are asleep, so your ban will pick up in the afternoon for sure. All I can say is stay patient for now. Moderate being a witness, is the closest we have to what actually happened. LucarioGaming also took this screenshot, if anyone can get ahold of him he should reply here too.

Lucario reported me?  I wasn't talking to lucario though.  This is a whole new topic.  Please have them explain! I guess I see some sort of probable reason where ghosting comes in... But now im confused who was alive and who was not and did loco not get the msg?
+1 for a reduction
IceBork is lit, +1 for unban.