Application for Unban
(04-15-2017, 07:10 PM)OpenYoLegs Wrote: I apologized for the rdm and i realize i did gag you. but if you recorded it would be alot better if you had shown the parts before i gagged you not the parts where I only did. I understand what I did was wrong but your not providing the full story here either

Having recording only half of what happened and cutting out the other parts is pretty low on your part

There wasn't much of anything to show, there was a talk about spending money, baiting, not sure what else i have a bad memory. And i did include the parts before you gagged me, The beginning of the video is the begging of the recording. I don't record 24/7.
Reduction to 2 months is fair for what he's done
[Image: original.gif]
From original request:

He has been banned permanently for constant RDM, thinking the rules don't apply because there are no staff on, ghosting, and donor abuse.

Too much going on there, -1. If it was one or two off that list, maybe. But that's just a laundry list of permabannable offenses.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I originally banned you for 30 days for constant RDM, it was increased do to there being evidence of your Donor Abuse. If you're understand what you did wrong and promise that you won't do it again, I'm fine with having your ban reduced back to 30 days.

However, comes the abuse... What you did is unacceptable, and you risk being demoted without a refund. That is the one thing all Donors are told not to do "Do not abuse your powers, or risk demotion without refund"

I'm entirely not sure if we should Demote you yet, though this is not my decision. I'd be fine with 30 days W/ Server Probation after your 30 day ban for another 30 days. Any abuse from this point would warrant demotion, and potentially a re-ban.

This is how I feel about this matter.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
This stuff is pretty heavy. I'm all for giving people a second chance, but you are most likely going to be demoted if the admins even let you back on. When staff is not on you're expected to act like staff with those powers, not just have a free for all. From the ban request we can tell that there was a lot of complaints. So sure reduce to a one month ban, but definitely demote to at most supporter. Hell if you're lucky because they can demote you to regular. Whose saying you won't do it again when less people are on and when no one whose as involved in the community are there to say something.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
The ghosting evidence is towards the end of that video where you message the person and say "you're the only two left idiot".

-1 stay perma'd
+1 reduction through the remainder of 2017 and demoted to Supporter.
so lemme get this strait you...
-Abused your powers by gagging people in the morning.
-Ghosted by telling someone there was only 2 people left.
-you constantly RDM'd.
-abused your powers because no staff were on.
-apparently was also queuing stupid shit (offensive shit).

So... I don't think "sorry" is the right response to all this. I'd say at least a 6 month ban with a demotion to supporter.
former admin2
(04-15-2017, 08:35 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: +1 reduction through the remainder of 2017 and demoted to Supporter.

Yeah I don't think he'll be coming back after 8 months

You might aswell just keep it perma.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 for month reduce plus demotion

+1 for month reduce and demotion
Dont look so blue