Application for Unban
He he he uh just gonna throw something in here that i was gonna over look. ummmmm This man kicked me because i won a round and told me i was aimbotting. I kinda forgave because i was tired but here is the steam image. Do with it as you will. 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=904962287
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
So after what TDawg posted, I'm still cool with a demotion to Supporter and a reduction... to the end of 2018.
I agree with rippe
I still think a month ban with absolutely no chance of getting anywhere above supporter / regular without paying for it would be better o3o, and if he does donate again, 1 mistake and its instant demotion and a 2 month ban, and if he tries it again and makes 1 more mistakes its a perma with no chance of parole o3o, and russ if you dont have anything to add to a thread, please stop making random comments that contribute nothing, kthx
Dont look so blue
1 month isn't that long for what he's done tbh a 2 month ban is long enough to make him cool off and there's a chance he might not join back which isn't bad. But I see we all agree with a demotion
[Image: original.gif]
Evidence is a bit overwhelming.
The actions were clearly choices made of your own volition.

Normally i'm all up for a reduction but the amount of shit you pulled all at once is a bit ridiculous.

We have a lot of fun on off hours. Rdm happens. Heck me and @Visonn have practically made a sport of RDMing eachother.
But ghosting, donor abuse, unwanted targeting, continuous rdm after it's become a clear problem to some one.
That's not the fun we have that's just being a general dick.
Unfortunately it's instances like this that are liable to make it so we can't have that fun anymore.
We're given a certain amount of lenience by the admins and owners.
By a certain amount I mean a metric fucking shit ton.
We can't have that mutual respect shat on and destroyed for us veteran players who're just trying to hang out and enjoy our selves.

-1 ; you set a poor example for other donors and players.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I gagged him because he was constantly spewing about how bad I was. Telling others to kill me because i rdmed? I get that what I did was wrong ,but you cant completly pin everything on me. This was the first time that I've hopped on gmod over 3 years my bad I get it. But you can obviously tell that he cut the video making me the bad guy completely. Sorry that i "ghosted" I didnt think it would be that bad because all you have to do is click tab and see that there are only 2 people left. The game was being extended further and further and I had msged him to get it over with. I didn't realize that was considered ghosting and I apologize for it. I kicked the players who were constantly rdming when we all stopped. And when i did mute him it was only for a couple seconds so he would stop. If you check the console or the logs im sure you'll be able to find that I didn't gag him longer then a couple seconds. I kicked tdwag on accident when i meant to kick myself. I immidetly hopped back on the server and apologized to him right away and told him. And that time i did put something racist on the queue it was as a joke. I didnt know that it was that bad and frowned upon and I wasnt using common sense. After a mod warned me ,it didn't happen again. Again i understand that i made alot of mistakes ,but the video proof is just cuttting to the scenes where I took action and nothing on how it was led up to that point.
I really don't see how you can mess up kicking yourself so badly...
(04-17-2017, 09:35 PM)OpenYoLegs Wrote: I gagged him because he was constantly spewing about how bad I was. Telling others to kill me because i rdmed? I get that what I did was wrong ,but you cant completly pin everything on me. This was the first time that I've hopped on gmod over 3 years my bad I get it. But you can obviously tell that he cut the video making me the bad guy completely. Sorry that i "ghosted" I didnt think it would be that bad because all you have to do is click tab and see that there are only 2 people left.  The game was being extended further and further and I had msged him to get it over with. I didn't realize that was considered ghosting and I apologize for it. I kicked the players who were constantly rdming when we all stopped. And when i did mute him it was only for a couple seconds so he would stop. If you check the console or the logs im sure you'll be able to find that I didn't gag him longer then a couple seconds. I kicked tdwag on accident when i meant to kick myself. I immidetly hopped back on the server and apologized to him right away and told him. And that time i did put something racist on the queue it was as a joke. I didnt know that it was that bad and frowned upon and I wasnt using common sense. After a mod warned me ,it didn't happen again.  Again i understand that i made alot of mistakes ,but the video proof is just cuttting to the scenes where I took action and nothing on how it was led up to that point.

1. When you are an inno, you cannot see the MIA players as dead or MIA, when you are dead, you see 3 categories, Alive, MIA, Dead, Innos are just Confirmed dead, and alive+unconfirmed dead. If a dead player is telling someone alive about a mia person being dead, that is ghosting.

2.6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players

Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) is NOT allowed in any form.

just my input atm
(04-15-2017, 06:58 PM)OpenYoLegs Wrote: I didnt say that I would rdm because staff werent on. I said that no staff are on right now so everyone is rdming and no one is being punished for it. And when did i ghost and who did i ghost with?

I only gagged him when he was pouring his toxicity over the server constantly and wouldn't drop it when everyone told him to

Neuuuuuuuuuuuuuu dude I thought what we had was special!  How could you let rash decisions separate us through your ban!!!!!!!!   Uggh god dammit.